Chapter 3

Girl: [smirks] just friends my ass. I knew there was sumn going on between you two, Ain't that much acting in the world!

Crystal: [unbothered]

Devale: please come in and close the door, let's talk about this

Crystal: ain't shit to talk about! This thirsty bitch obviously just wants money- how much?

Girl: [smiles] just 20 000$

Crystal: [laughs] You out yo rabbit ass mind!

Girl: okay fine! I'll just send this footage to TheShaderoom and make sure they tag Khadeen

Crystal: [unphased] suit yourself! I really don't give a fuck

Devale: [wide eyes] Crystal stop talking! Okay uhm miss... whats your name?

Girl: Gabby

Devale: okay Gabby, Crystal and I will pay you 10K each but you have to give us your phone

Girl: [smiles] deal!! This a tired ass phone anyway

Devale: [writes the check and hands it to her] Crys you next

Crystal: [chuckles] I ain't giving her shit! Like I said, I don't give a fuck what she chooses to do with that footage!

Gabby: [hands over the phone] uhm ykw, this 10K will be just fine! It's way more than I had hoped on getting *leaves*

Devale: [angry] Crystal what the fuck?!

Crystal: what?! You the one came in here and started kissing on me! You the one with the most to lose- I don't owe anyone loyalty!

Devale: [disappointed] I see that now! I can't believe you were willing to let Khadeen find out about us, so fuckin selfish of you!

Crystal: nigga fuck you! You're the CEO of being selfish! You wasted two years of my fuckin life and you wanna preach to me?! Get tf outta here- you're a joke!

Devale: [sad] I'm really disappointed in you Crystal, I thought we were something special. I'm done with you for good!

Crystal: [scoffs] good riddance! And FYI I was done with you first nigga! From here on out we keep things strictly professional! Don't call/ text me unless it has something to do with work.

A few hours went by and Crystal committed to all of her interviews for the day, the last one she had with Devale was kinda awkward but they both got on that stage and acted their assess off- you wouldn't be able to tell that they just had a big fight!

It's now night time and Crystal is getting ready to go out to club Infinity. She's still very pissed at Devale but she decided to shelve it and not let those feelings ruin her night or her chances with Joshua.

Jazzy: [phonecall] where the hell are yall?

Kayla: [laughs] girl we're literally 5min away, chill

Jazzy: aight bet! I'm finna clock out and freshen up. See yall out front in a few

|Club Infinity- VIP area|

Kayla, Jazzy and Crystal are just chilling, drinking, smoking hookah and vibing to the music. That's when Joshua shows up with his friend...

Crystal: [stares] shit yall, they're here!! How do I look?

Kayla: you look good asf, relax

Jazzy: okay but who's the dude he's with?! Fioneee

Crystal: [laughs] Jazzy behave, here they come

Joshua: [hugs Crystal] hey gorgeous, you look beautiful