Chapter 16

Today is finally the day of the Crystal Ball

|At the venue|

Jazzy: happy birthday bitchhh [holding shots]

Crystal: [chuckles] thank you fren

-they all drink the shots-

Kayla: so are you ready for tonight?

Crystal: yes and no [chuckles] I'm a lil tense, I think it's the nerves

Jazzy: no it's because yo dumb ass agreed to go on a no sex diet

Crystal: I'm 5 days down, 85 more to go!!

Kayla: [chuckles] Jazzy chill on her, I actually think it's a good idea!

Jazzy: girl in what world is being DD a good thing?!

Kayla: lol it depends on the circumstances, I mean it worked for me and Drew. I really think Crys can do it too!

Jazzy: okay pause, let's bet on it. 500$ says she ain't gon make it past this week!

Crystal: [laughs] damn so you have zero faith in me

Kayla: [laughs] I trust her [handshakes Jazzy] you got a deal. Crys if you fuck this up that 500$ is coming from your pocket!

Crystal: not yall betting on me like I ain't even here?!

Jazzy: ily boo but this is 500$ we talking about

Crystal: [scoffs] whatever, so Kayla back to you and Drew... is he also riding this "no-nut-November" wave?

Kayla: [laughs] not exactly, but something like that

Crystal: oh okay. Well damn if it worked for yall, then there's hope lol

Jazzy: [laughs] oh please, how do we know that it worked fr

Kayla: because of this bitchesssss [shows her ring finger]

Crystal and Jazzy: omgggggg

Jazzy: when did this happen?

Kayla: last night! He reserved a whole restaurant just for us two and had Babyface sing 'I said I love you' omg yall I was in tears, last night was just perfect!

Crystal: [teary-eyed] aww I'm so happy for you boo!!!

Kayla: thank you bestie!!

Makeup artist: I hate to interrupt yall but I need to get to work

Crystal: yes of course! Uhm I'll talk to yall later

Jazzy: [twerks] we bout to have a time tonight!!!

Kayla: [laughs and pulls her] let's go crazy

-the girls leave while Crystal gets her hair and makeup done-

》》3 hours later 》》

Host: Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the one and only Crystal Renée!!!!

-DJ plays birthday by 2Chainz-

Crystal makes her grand entrance dressed in a gorgeous rose gold dress that perfectly hugged every curve of her body, her makeup was flawless and her hair was in a short curly-bob blonde wig.

The guests erupted in applause as she gracefully glided across the room. She went around hugging and greeting everyone as they all complimented her on how beautiful she looks.

The waiters served the entrée while some esteemed guests (Tyler, Kim, Ps. John Gray etc) gave their speeches and words of wisdoms.

Crystal also gave a vote of thanks and thanked everyone for coming through and for the tons of gifts she received. Now that the formalities are out of the way, it was time to partyyyy!