Love Bombing - Jason the Toymaker

f/n means friends name :)
★★★★★

It was a nice day outside, and you wanted to go out and enjoy some fresh air. You decided to call your best friend f/n to come and explore the town with you. You and f/n walk into town and start wandering around, taking in the scenery and admiring all the shops. However, one catches your attention. It was a cute little toy shop. You take f/n hand and pull them in the direction of the little store.

You both walk in and glance around. "It doesn't look like anybody's here y/n.." Your friend says a little creeped out. "I'm sure there is, don't worry.." you say reassuringly. You look around until someone catches your attention. He was a tall man with red hair, bright green eyes, and a very fancy outfit on. He takes notice of you and smiles, walking up to you both. "Well, hello there, my dears.." he bows down, smirking. "Uhhh hi..! We didn't know if anyone was here. Do you work here?" you ask, still admiring his appearance. "Yes, I do. In fact I am the owner of this lovely store. My name is Jason~, " he says, grabbing your hand and lightly kissing it. You blush at his sudden actions and smile. "Right.. well, my name is y/n, and this is f/n!" You say cheerfully. "We're just looking around, so we'll be out of here soon.." Your friend says as she starts looking around the many shelves filled with toys.

You and Jason end up chatting for a while, and he immediately takes interest in you. You both exchange numbers before you leave his store. "Before you go... I want you to have this." he says shyly before handing you a cute bunny toy. You gasp and smile, taking it. "I love bunnies! He's so cute... What's his name???" you ask, Jason blushing at your sudden interest. "It's Mr. Bunny... I made him myself.." he says, covering his blushing face. "Well... He's adorable! Thank you so much!" You say as you wave goodbye and walk out of the store. Jason stares out the window, admiring everything there was to admire about you.

A few weeks passed by, and ever since you visited Jason's toy shop, you never stopped. You would always find an excuse to go and see him. You brightened up his day every time you would visit. You would both sit and talk about the most random things. You enjoyed his company so much it was a regular thing to go and visit him. And when you couldn't, the day would feel off as if you forgot something. About 3 months passed by, and Jason asked you to be his girlfriend. You accepted, happy that he finally asked. You were both head over heels for each other, and now your dream was coming true.

Jason loved you. He would do anything for you. Anything. He especially loved to spoil you with gifts. Some were bought, and some were made by him. It didn't matter as long as you were happy. He would shower you with so much affection that you lost count of how many times he would call you cute or beautiful in a single day. You adored him and everything he did for you, but you couldn't deny how clingy he was. He would follow you around everywhere and always demand your attention. It was getting to be a little much. There were times you had to go to work, and he wouldn't allow it. "But you went yesterday, my love... Can't you stay home today? I wanna be with you.." he would say. You would always give in. You couldn't resist him. There were countless occasions where you almost lost your job for how many days you missed. But Jason didn't care. He only wanted to be with you. No harm, right?

It was Friday night, and you had made plans with f/n to meet up and go out to eat. You were getting ready when Jason walked in and stared at you, confused. "Why are you dressed up? Where are you going?" he said, frowning a little. You turn around and face him, adjusting your shirt. "Silly, I told you I made plans with f/n tonight... They wanted to go out and eat!" You smile as you finish putting your makeup on. "But I wanted to watch a movie with you tonight... Why does f/n always try and take you away from me.." Jason says as he hugs you from behind. "We can watch the movie later, my love... I won't be home too late, I promise." You say facing him and stroking his cheek. He only sighs as he lets you go. You walk away to grab your keys, jacket, and purse. You put your jacket on and walk to the front door
"I'll be back later! I love you!!" You shout on your way out. Jason notices you left your phone on the nightstand. He smirks as he grabs it and quickly sends a text to f/n. You were already pulling out of the driveway until Jason came out holding your phone up. "My phone!" You say as you quickly get out and grab it. "Thank you, Jason!" You say kissing his cheek and getting back into your car, driving away. He smiles as he walks back inside and waits for your return.

20 minutes later, you came back. You unlock the front door and walk inside, you were met with a tight hug and kisses all over your face. "Y/n your back so soon.." Jason said as he dragged you over to the couch. "Yeah, I wonder why!" You say, holding the phone up to his face. "Why did you tell f/n I was sick and I couldn't make it..!" you say, gripping your phone. "Darling, listen, I-" you quickly cut him off. "No! You listen. You can't have me all to yourself, ok?! I have other people I wanna see, but with you, I can barely go out and see them because you always want to be around me. I need space, Jason. You can't just make up lies to my friends so that I can't see them!" You say scolding him. He just sits there with his head hanging low, sad, and upset at what you said. "Y/n... I only want to be with you because I love you so much... Don't you understand? Why do you need other people when you have me? I thought I was enough... I give you everything. Why are you being so selfish... Do you not appreciate what I do for you..?" he says, sniffling, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. You fiddle with your fingers, feeling guilty about what you said. "Oh Jason... Of course I appreciate you..! You're the best boyfriend ever. I just -" he cuts you off this time. "You just like hanging out with f/n more than me? Is that it?" he says, gripping your hand. "Jason, my hand..!" You whine as you try and swipe it away. His grip only gets tighter. "Y/n. I love you. So much. I'll do anything for you. If that means getting rid of anybody that stands in the way of our love.. then I'll do it." he says as he lets go of your hand.

You rub your hand as he gets up and walks to the kitchen. He grabs a knife and slowly walks over to you. You sit there shocked and slowly back up into the sofa. "Jason, what are you doing... Put the knife down!" You say gripping the pillow next to you. "I don't want you seeing f/n anymore.." he says furiously. "Jason.. please. Leave f/n out of this! They didn't do anything!!" You yell out. He quickly pins your body down under his as he holds the knife to your neck.
"I don't want to see them around you anymore. Do I make myself clear
y/n..?" he says, pushing the knife down further into your neck, slowly drawing blood. You let out shakey breaths as tears roll down your face. "ok..!" You cry out. Jason huffs as he drops the knife onto the floor, slowly going back to his normal self. "I'm sorry, my love... I don't know what got ahold of me... I love you, my pretty.. pretty baby.." he says softly as he pulls you into a hug, gently rubbing your back. His grip tightens on you. "You won't leave anymore... Right
y/n? he says, looking down at you. "I won't leave... I promise.." You say almost silently but loud enough for him to hear. "Good girl." he says, leaving kisses along your neck. "Let's go watch that movie now, shallow we?" he says. You nod in agreement, afraid to do anything more as he leads you back inside the bedroom.

★★★★★
And this is the end! As this is my 1st book, I'm really happy about how this turned out! I also forgot to leave an authors note for this chapter, so I'm coming back now to do so. I have made a few edits to each of the chapters, which would include punctuation errors, word errors, and cutting a couple of sentences out. Please leave in the comments if you would like me to make another book like this or something different :] Once again, BIG BIG THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! From the bottom of my heart, it means so much to me that people read this and enjoyed it <333