Drama

At a cave ruin in the Southeastern part of Camel Hump Village, a swirling golden portal appeared. It suspended 5 meters in the air for a minute when Lei and Liangyu came out.
They fell immediately and Lei transformed into a huge Jaguar as Liangyu clung to his back.

*Thud!*

They landed safely. Liangyu half expected an explosion due to the size of the Jaguar. She slid off and began to inspect herself, looking for any broken bones. Having seen none and only diagnosing her need for a serious bath, she looked up at Lei when she suddenly felt a searing pain on her body.

"Hisss!!"

She hissed in pain. Lei came up to her and carried her like a sack of potatoes. He then proceeded to make a run for a stream nearby. When he did reach it, he chucked her into it and dropped a small wooden bucket, you'd find at hot springs, with soaps, shampoos and other body cleaning items on the bank and proceeded to shout.

"Clean up your disgusting thing!"

Liangyu launched out the water and used her tail to slap him into a nearby tree.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has gained the skill Tail Whip Lv 1.]

She glanced at the screen with interest when a huge tree came hurling her way. She used her long and strong slender tail's sharp blade like tip to pierce the tree and threw it away.
She glared at him but found it uncomfortable to stand. She started to heat up and she slowly sank into the water. She felt the mother of all migraines hit her.

*Hisssss!!*

She just sat there. Lei, once he noticed, came over to her and started to help her bath with much reluctance.

'Tsk!.'

He needed one himself. They had only been using water to bath and that wasn't cutting it.
He elongated his claws and ripped off her clothes, putting her body which had taken a metamorphosis from a fit 21st century woman to a god of war on full display.
He inspected her body for something.
Directly on her heart was a life-like detailed tattoo of a black Komodo Dragon laying dormant. Close to her left underboob was a detailed tattoo of a white Spider as if it was crawling towards her heart, on her left shoulder was the detailed tattoo of a white tiger roaring and a new one was on the center of her entire chest.
A golden image of a Jaguar stalking it's prey. It was his mark that was causing her this pain.

'Hmm.... I thought it wouldn't be there after all that dosage.... How bothersome....'

Lei sighed as he recalled the night she mated with Virgil.

.......................FLASHBACK..................

On that same spot were they found Virgil, the male was knocked out despite having been healed fully. He had bite marks and scratches on his body, nothing serious. A few feet from him were two individuals completely naked who seemed to be fighting for top position. It was Liangyu and Alpha-06 as she bit his nipple and he pulled her hair. They were more or less competing as the entire area was a mess of juices, both love juices and blood.

"Hah.... Haa.... Hah...."

Liangyu was panting. Her eyes were dull and her breathing was erratic. She had hickeys, bite wounds and claw marks all over her as did Alpha-06.
He grabbed her and bit on her lip and proceeded to kiss her deeply. He broke the kiss and looked towards a tree to see Lei lazily sitting on a tree watching them.

"You won't join?"

Alpha-06 said with a cocky grin. Lei scoffed.

"That woman will milk you dry you sadist... I'm not interested..."