Part 13

"What is it?"

"It's nothing. He's angry," then Naruto screamed and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

"Naru-kun! What's wrong?" asked Hinata, running to his side extremely worried.

"He's angry... trying to take over... stay away," he managed.

Hinata shook her head fiercely. "I won't leave you. You're stronger than him."

She was confused as Naruto started laughing. He raised his head, eyes closed. Hinata gasped as he opened them.

They were red.

But how? How can the fox take over Naru-kun like that? Doesn't Naru-kun have control?

"Not strong am I bitch?" growled Naruto.

No! It's not Naru-kun, it's the fox. Naru would never call me that.

Naruto's eyes flashed blue.

"Get away Hina. I don't know what's going on."

"I won't leave Naru-kun. I want to help you. I know you're stronger than him."

His eyes turned back to red.

"Shut up bitch!" he snarled and backhanded her.

Hinata fell to the floor. She put a hand to her stinging cheek and looked up. Naruto's eyes were blue again. He looked at her in shock then to his hand, the one he had hit her with. He started shaking.

"Hina-chan I-"

He reached for her then drew back and fled the room.

"Naru-kun!" yelled Hinata running after him. She caught up to him and grabbed the back of his jacket.

"Why are you running?" she asked.

"How can you ask that?" he asked in a low voice. He turned to face her tears streaming down his face. "After I..." He raised a hand to her face but didn't touch it. Hinata grabbed his hand and put it on her cheek.

"Do you think I'm stupid Naru-kun? I know you didn't do it."

He tore his hand away and turned his back to her.

"But I wasn't strong enough to stop him," he whispered. Hinata threw her arms around him pressing her face into his back.

"But you stopped him from doing anything else. Please don't turn your back on me Naru. Let me help. Please," she begged as her tears soaked into his jacket. Naruto turned and held her as they both cried. She looked at him, wiping away his tears. He looked at her and put his hand on her cheek.

"Does it...?"

Hinata shook her head. "I was more shocked than anything."

"I'm sorry."

Hinata kissed him.

"It's not your fault. Why did he get so angry anyway? I thought he liked me."

Naruto fidgeted.

"Well the reason he hit you was you called him weak by saying that I'm stronger than him. He doesn't like being sealed in 'a weakling' like me."

"That doesn't explain why he got angry in the first place."

"Well umm... he doesn't really understand human relationships... umm he... well when he finds a girl fox he likes they... well have sex... and umm... well he was upset we hadn't had sex yet and when he heard how much longer it was gonna be..." his voice got softer and softer until Hinata almost couldn't hear him.