The Mirror Gem

Steven:Whoa. Wha... so you could say... school's out for summer?

Pearl:Yes. Good, Steven. There are many ways to say the same thing.

Steven:*Gasp*School is out!

*Slam*

Y/n:H-huh wha?

I woke up with my vision blurry but I was able to make out Pearl's figure.

Pearl: Hmm. The asymmetry of this pile is really starting to bother me.

Y/n:P-pearl?

Pearl: Oh, Y/n. You are awake.

When my vision was clear I noticed the pile of objects on the ground.

Y/n:Uhh..What are these?

Pearl: Well Steven wanted make a 'school' so he brought these objects but we don't know what to do with them.

Making a school?.....Waiiiiit....noooo.....is it what I think it is...The Mirror Gem! The first episode Lapis appears! Are we really that far! Oh dear god! I really wanna help Lapis but I don't wanna blow my cover! Ok! First find Steven!

Y/n: Um Pearl I am gonna go find Steven. Is that ok?

Pearl:Yes it is....

Bruh, she is not even looking at me...I got out of the house as Pearl was muttering to herself.

Pearl: A bit more to the left....

Ok! From my current knowledge, Steven is at big donut. I...

Y/n: Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast too fast too fast!

I started sprinting to the big donut. after five minutes I arrived and saw Lars, Sadie and Steven talking.

Y/n:S...huff...Stev....*pant*...huff...S-Steven...

Steven:hm? Y/N!

Y/n:H-hey there huff buddy...

Steven:Are...you ok?

Y/n:Yeah! just huff wanted to jog a bit.

Steven:Oh! Y/n, meet Sadie and Lars!

Y/n:Heyya..

Sadie:Hey there nice meet you. Are you new here? I haven't seen around before.

Steven:He came from ano-

I quickly put my hand over Stevens mouth to stop him. All we could hear was his muffles.

Y/n:Yes! I....am a distant relative of Steven! My....house collapsed during an earthquake and I now live with him.

Sadie:Sorry that happened to you...

Lars:Yeah man, hope you are feeling better now.

Y/n:Naaah it is not a big problem. 

I realized I destroyed an important conversation.

Y/n:Also are you guys excited for summer?

Nice save Y/n, nice save. Sadie laughed at that

Sadie:Uh, I think I'm as excited as I can get about setting up extra seating for the summer rush. But Lars has big plans.

Lars looked proud...only if he wasn't going to say something dumb...

Lars:You bet I do! All those out-of-town summer babes traveling away from home without their boyfriends, if you know what I mean.

He wiggled his eyebrows at us...one word...disgusting...