Not on my watch.

(This is a two chapters in one)

Y/n and the crystal gems warped to a place that had many other warp pads.
Garnet walked over and stepped on a warp pad.

Garnet: Inactive.

Steven quickly ran over and slammed a Crying Breakfast Friends sticker, a sticker of a crying apple to be specific.
Amethyst ran over to another warp pad and jumped on it.

Amethyst: Inactive!

This time Y/n pasted one of the stickers Steven gave him on the pad.
Pearl stepped on another pad and did a pose but nothing happened. She sighed.

Pearl: Inactive..

Y/n: Nice pose, Pearls!

Pearl: Y/n I thought we talked about this!

While they were arguing Steven pasted a sad pear sticker on the inactive warp pad.

Amethyst: Do we have to check all of them? They are still inactive, like always!

Garnet: We need to make sure

Steven: I've never seen so many Warp Pads before! I hope I have enough of these Crying Breakfast Friends stickers. I even gave some of them to Y/n. Where do all these Warp Pads go, anyway?

Pearl sighs frustrated and turns away from Y/n.

Pearl: Well, Steven, these Warp Pads were used to travel off-planet. They were our connection to the Gem Homeworld and to Gem-controlled planets all over the universe.

Steven gasped and looked all excited.

Y/n: 'Here we go...it starts now..'

Steven: You mean we could go anywhere we want in outer space?

Y/n: Well...I ain't gonna lie that sounds cool...but it is dangerous too. 'I am tryna give a message here Steven'

Amethyst: Yeah... We could do that if they weren't all busted.

Pearl: It's true. The Galaxy Warp have all been inactive for thousands of years.

Steven: Can't we fix them?

Garnet/ Y/n: No./ No need.

They both looked at each other. Y/n raised his hand and smirked waiting for Garnet to give him a high five. Garnet waited for a bit but eventually she high-fived him.

Pearl: But now, I am here. On earth. Forever..

Steven: With me!

Pearl: Yes, with you Steven, but I wish you could have seen it.

Y/n: Well we can still use a telescope ya know?

Steven got really excited but Pearl just looked at Y/n confusedly.

Pearl: A tele...scope? What is that?

Y/n: What about I show you tonight?

Pearl: Okay, that will have to wait I guess.

After marking every inactive warp pad with the stickers they all went back to the beach house. Steven went off to visit Greg. Amethyst was eating like she always does. Garnet was nowhere to be seen, Pearl was the same. Which left our Isekai prota- I mean which left Y/n aaaall alone.

Y/n:...How...how can I even be bored or alone in this world!!

Amethyst: Your world or not dude, you are still on earth.

Y/n:...that is the wisest thing I have ever heard from you..

Amethyst laughed and ate the whole bag of chips...with the plastic bag of course.