It is near.

The Crystal Gems and Y/n are returning to the Warp Pad in the middle of a flower meadow, discussing their latest Gem monster encounter.

Pearl: I can't believe that went so well!

Amethyst: That was kinda great when you hit it with your spear and it went, like, "bing-bong!"

Amethyst made explosion sounds with her mouth. Pearl blushed at the compliment and tried to compliment Amethyst too but...in her own way.

Pearl: And the way you were circling around it? Almost looked like a strategy.

Meanwhile they were talking, Y/n was poking the poofed gem with his kitchen knife. Garnet picked him up by the back his...well actually Steven's shirt. He needed a shirt since his shirt got dirty. Anyways. Garnet picked him up by the back of his shirt and also picked up the gem. She bubbled it and sent it back. She joined the other while still carrying him.

Y/n: Gaaarneeet! I am not a little kid! Put me down!

Garnet: You act like one.

Y/n: Ugh!

He groans and pulls out a flower from his pocket and eats it.

Y/n: Dang, these are actually tasty..

Pearl: Y/N!! YOU CANNOT EAT EVERYTHING YOU SEE!!

Steven came running from the meadow with a runny nose and eyes, While panting heavily.

Steven: Wait up!... Sorry I couldn't help much, I think the flowers are making me- Ah... Aaah...!

He sneezes at Garnet's hip.

Steven: Sorry Garnet..

Garnet: I will live.

Pearl: Oh, Steven, you're supposed to sneeze into your antecubital fossa.

Steven: My what?

Y/n snickers and points at Steven's inner elbow.

Y/n: There. It is for not passing your illness onto another person.

Steven: But gems can't get ill..?

Y/n Facepalms and points at himself with both of his thumbs.

Y/n: Well I can..

Steven stares at his elbow while they warp back. They were travelling through the warp stream. Suddenly Steven had an urge to sneeze again.

Amethyst: Do it at Pearl!

Pearl: Steven your fossa!

Y/n: She means your inner elbow!!

Steven sneezes downwards, propelling himself upward in the warp stream. Pearl gasped as Steven's head stuck out of the warp stream. Steven opened his eyes again to see a dozen millions of stars. Suddenly a warp stream went on carrying an object with it. Before anything else Pearl pulled Steven back.

Pearl: Careful! It's dangerous to stick your head out of the stream!

Garnet: There's not much air, and it's very cold.

Garnet flicks the frozen snot out of his nose.

Amethyst: Y/n likes cold!

Y/n: YES I DO!

He yells and tries to stick his head out of the stream but Garnet quickly stops him.

Garnet: No.

Y/n: Awh man..

Steven: you guys! I saw something out there!

Pearl: what?

Steven: Something warping!!