Beggars

"Can you please let us in your house? And let me have some warm air," a beggar asks.

"Sorry. There's no AC in there. It's been like this for four months. You should've learned to survive. And not be a beggar because all of us want to survive also," I say.

"Don't gotta be such a jackass," he says.

"Sorry where are my manners," I respond.

I act like I'm gonna grab some fresh meat out of my bag, but instead I smacked the man in the face.

I sigh and whisper under my breath,"Ha. Jackass."

Like hear a glass break that sounded like a mile away. I say to Abby,"Did you here that."

"Nope. You probably heard something with your super-hearing though," she replies.

Another bomb goes off and Abby and I barge into our big house.

It has stone walls that are painted white, Abby and I prepared it for doomsday because we used to be doomsday preppers until the day actually came.

This is going to be a long life. Deadly too.

As I'm about to fall I hear a thump travel through the sounds of air.

I yell out,"Go beg somewhere else nimrods!"

They yell back,"We just did! They knocked my husband's head off! And another bomb just dropped!"

"I don't care. But that person seems like a survivor. I want to go meet him. Kill him. And take his goods," I say.

The people's bodies immediately flopped to the stone and glass which had blood stained on it.

One person survived the ramming and he said that it was two people. One women said that the man's name was Paul.

The air that was filled with radiation started to make the oxygen filled with a greenish color.

Abby and I start to fall asleep so I then fell asleep with her. We learned to survive these dreadful days. And now we need to sleep and rest.