The Scrubs

As we are walking towards the city I hear Paul's voice far away yelling,"Hey, Get over here!!"

So we rush towards the sound and found nothing but a sniper on the ground and a corpse of an army man.

Abby and I hear gunfire coming in between an ally and walk towards where we heard the sound.

An army man was dead on the ground with a knife jabbed in his leg and a black shoe print on his neck.

Across from him was a fourteen year old kid dead with two bullets in his back, adding on to that was a bullet in his eye.

I then hear a glass bottle shatter on the ground with what sounds like a bunch of people chanting.

We sneak up to the noise and see a group of people circled around two people.

One dude was bleeding on his bald head due to the glass bottle that shattered.

"You think you can just take over Josh?! Ha! No," one of the men says.

He grabs both sides of Josh's head and snaps his neck. Josh's body falls to the ground and on to my feet.

The man says,"Does anyone think they can take me on! See. That's what I-"

I say,"I can. You're like a scumbag without muscles. I can kick your ass any time."

He throws a punch at my face but I grab it with mine. "Ha! Dweeb," I mock him as I flip him to the ground.

I lift my leg up and press it down firmly onto his face. I bend down and whisper into his ear,"D'you want to take me on?"

I crush his skull and everyone can hear the crack in his bones. "So. Can I be the leader," I ask.

Everyone nods their heads 'yes' so I ask them,"Now. What's your gang's name?"

"The Scrubs. Because we scrub up the bad people and kill them. But we don't scrub up the blood if you're wonderin'," a man in a ripped up T-Shirt says.

"How 'bout this. We call it: The Nukes. Because we nuke the bad people. And, does anyone have any good ideas of how to save this damned place," I say.

Everyone lets one guy stand and he says,"Thats a good name. Also, I had a good idea about saving humanity but everyone took it as a joke. My friend, well was, Josh he knew a guy with a cure. We could turn it into a gas, and release it on top of a skyscraper. Josh told me the dude was in that skyscraper."

He points at the skyscraper behind all of us and I start to think. The Nukes. What a grand idea.