Their House

We walk up to the grassy area and see about twenty dead teens. One of them had a hole down the middle of his back that was surrounded by blood, which also had his own spine left next to it.

The teen's face had a crack forming around his face having his jaw just barely about to fall off.

There had been a black explosion like thing surrounded by three dead Defects and I thought,"Soooo Paul."

We walk into the doorstep and there is a dead Defect that looks like it had a good struggle to live.

As we walk into the house, there is a big slash of blood across the kitchen wall and back door.

Right next to it is a stair case with guts on it looks like it's from a Defect. The fire in the fire place is still on so they must have not left to long ago.

Inside the fireplace is a man's rotting skull where you can start to see the debts in the bone.

Abby accidentally steps on a piece of broken glass that was left on the floor, underneath what was supposed to be a window but it's planks of wood.

"Well it looks like they left," Abby says.

"Way to be Mrs. Obvious," I say.

"Uh huh," she says.

Abby then adds on,"How come you weren't so close to Paul? Or did y'all just forget about each other?"

"We got in a fight about a week before the nuclear breakout. We had some intense words in the fight. And hell, I hardly remember what we were arguing about. I decided to punch him in the face, then........