[Chapter 2] a nightmare of hunger

[Chapter 2] a nightmare of Hunger

I awoke not to the sound of my alarm but to a sudden feeling of extreme hunger, my stomach growled, fuck it hurts, I noticed that I'm not in my bed anymore but on the grassy ground.

I'm so hungry,

So so hungry,

What's happening? Where the hell am I?! I sat up and looked around only to find out that I'm not in my room but in a forest with an oddly red hue, how the fuck did I get here?! I was just in my bed sleeping. My stomach growled again, fuck, it feels like I haven't eaten in days. I look up at the sky only to see that it was blood red, why the fuck is it red. What the fuck.

This has to be a nightmare, it just has to be.

My stomach growled yet again, this time the pain was much worse, "fuuucccckkkk.", I groaned out, it came out louder than I expected and then I started to hear footsteps, "hey, is somebody there?", a voice said, as the footsteps became louder a figure starts to appear, I couldn't see their face because of a mask that they're wearing but I do know that they're wearing a coat and have something on their back, "hey what are yo- are you ok?", Their voice sounds so familiar to me yet I can't put my finger on who exactly. The figure came closer to me, they seem to be examining me and making sure they don't get too close, "I'm so fucking hungry, please, do you have something to eat? I'll take anything.", I'm usually not the one to beg but my stomach is fucking killing me. "I do wait for a second.", The figure put down the thing on their back that turns out to be a backpack. I felt something as they searched through their backpack for something for me to eat. Hunger. I feel so hungry. I have to eat now.

I didn't know what came over me but I pounced on the figure like a wild animal, "Aah! Wha-what the fuck are you doing?!", the fear in their eyes and voice so apparent as I pinned them to the ground, I don't know why, some twisted part of me enjoyed seeing them like that. "so... Hungry...", I growled, I didn't mean to say that, my body acted like it had a mind of its own saying things that I didn't even think of saying. I could only close my eyes as my body presumably bit them. I could feel the warmth of their skin make contact with my lips and I could hear them let out a bloodcurdling scream. I then felt a warm liquid enter my mouth, what am I doing?, what the fuck is going on?!, why can't I control my body!-

A/n:

Hi, Fae/Rott here, I'm sorry if this is bad. This is my first time posting a fic on my own and I'm sorry if there are bad grammar and or spelling errors, English isn't my first language lol, but feel free to give suggestions and corrections in case I wrote something wrong! I'm always trying to improve and would appreciate some feedback so I can improve, that's all! Sorry for the ramble and have a good day!