Entrance exam and meeting without costume

3rd pov
We see the trio outside of UA as they enter a Mr. Allintheass (all in the ass) aka a familiar engine, walked up to them so rudely.

"You guys should get the the testing hall instead of chatting," *robot arms activate*

"It is literally 3 meters away from us." Izuku pointed out and went in. He put his real name, Izuku Midoriya because he wanted to fuck with the heroes a bit. He put in his hight, weight. He put in the request to use weapons. He wasn't denied the use of weapons. He made his own weapons so they won't think they are the same weapons he uses at night. He made his own katana that he was required to put in from of his fake city which he was given prior. Fake city d. Why not c it would be more lit (🫣). Anyways we got into the written exam. This is a real big secret but he had an IQ of 200. When the tests were given he noticed that the number was 42, the answer to life.

It took him 30 minutes, just to get through the test, and another 15 minutes of correcting wrong answers and grammar mistakes in the test. When he was done he walked up to the front and gave mic the test.

Izuku pov

"Done already?" I nod only me noticing my social anxiety increasing. I managed to hide it and went back to his seat. 3 hours later the tests were handed back to Mic, only counting 150 students of the 500 actually finished the test. Of course this includes Rikichan and Kacchan, yes I gave him a nickname. Now Mic is back after handling the tests to someone in another room.

"OK EVERYONE NOW THAT THE BORING PART IS OVER WE CAN START THE PHYSICAL EXAM!!!!" He exclaimed. He then started explaining the bots and the result of collateral damage, her took a quick breath and the same All up the ass stood up.

"Sire there are 4 bots on the pamphlet we received if this is a mistake then is is highly disgraceful of such a prestigious academy. And you with the long hair, did your parents ever teach you to respond to an adult,"

"Sorry, He has socal anxiety, if it increases to a serious point he can have an anxiety attack, don't judge a book by its cover," thank you Rikichan.

"Oh I am sorry for assuming," he than sits down.

"As I was about to continue the 4th bot is just an obstacle just avoid it," Mic shrugs.we have 20 minutes to get to the cities. Too bad Rikichan and Kacchan got fake city b. When I get to my respective city I take my katana. Good thing all up the ass isn't here. I see a blonde guy trying to calm down a girl with brown hair.

"Hey, here is a tip when the doors open rush in villains don't wait. And clam down, and thank you for trying to clam her down, I'm Izuku Midoriya,"

"Bonjour names Aoyma," clearly French.

The gates open, me, Uraraka (which he learned when taking to them), and Aoyma rushed in. I had my back up undersuit which it's basically what I wear under my knight costume.

(This but without the hoodie)Since I don't have to worry about a 100 lb suit I am much faster

Since I don't have to worry about a 100 lb suit I am much faster. The test is 30 minutes and it has been 3 minutes and the other contestants came in. I am at 20 points right now.

Scratch that 22 points.

After 25 minutes

I feel that the ground was moving so I move to the source and find the 0 pointer. I see contestants running and 3 were ran over and one tripped and was about to be hit by rubble. I quickly helped the one that was nearly hit by rubble and helped those who were ran over. I looked at the 0 pointer. After analyzing it I saw the weak point. The cameras. I scaled a building and jumped to get on the damn thing. It swung a arm a me which I used the opportunity to grab onto it, I may have gripped too hard because when I climbed onto the head of the beast it was dented, it was thrashing all around so I took no time and stabbed the cameras that held the vision of the thing, I then found the cable to the arms and sliced it stopping the thrashing and I then turned it off.

Aizawa pov at the beginning of the physical

A kid with a katana, interesting. Not only that but there was another kid that was using his fists and turning off the bots, then there was explody he was also using hand to hand.

(15 minutes in)

"Hey Aizawa got your eyes on anyone?" Nemuri asked.

"Yes, three in fact, the one with the katana, one using his first and explody," I said monotonly.

"I can understand since two of those are quirkless. The one with the katana is Izuku Midoriya which he is dead on papers, Nozomi is another quirkless one, and Kastuki Bakugou has a powerful explosion quirk,"

"Yeah, those teenagers have so much potential, I met them a way back they were cleaning a beach and sparing, the right side isn't done yet but if they get into UA they will finish it together and same if they don't get in," All Might said.

"WAIT YOU MET THEM," all but Nezu seemed shocked.

"Yeah, one has also given hints of him still living through his alias, Shi Chiteki yes the doctor from the Jaku city hospital,"

"Mind if I press the button," Nezu said as he pressed the button to release the 0 beast.

*after it got its ass handed*

"Truly interesting way for him to take the 0 pointer out, vision first than mobility," Nezu said sipping his tea.

"How many points does he have?" Thank you Mic you finally asked the million dollar question.

"195 without rescue points, added 60 per person helped would be 360 so 555 points in total," we all looked shocked at his score.

"Next is Riki Nozomi, then Bakugou Kastuki being tied at 145 points. They have so much potential, even Aizawa sees it," yep these kids are going to be in my class.

"Oh and yes I offered both of them the quirk, they want to be beacons of hope and show the world that 'you call us useless yet i am not my label' truly great kids," that only makes them better.

"Yeah, the quirkless ones are hotter tho, like who said you can have that attractiveness and not expect me to simp," Midnight says. Bonk, god I love the invention that power loader made, horny jail bonk. For midnight when she makes a lewd joke.

"Can we have Izuku Midoriya, Riki Nozomi, and Bakugou Kastuki at the auditorium," Nezu announced.

Izuku pov

"Ok I have to go now," I left the two from the beginning and follows directions to the auditorium. I saw Rikichan and Kacchan.

"Hi Rikichan, Kacchan!" I waved at them they waved back and we saw Nezu All nigh and Eraserhead. Did they realize it was me.

"So, we heard from all might about your training cleaning a beach," Nezu said.

"We just wanted to say you three broke records, Midoriya here with 555 points, 360 being rescue points," Aizawa said. Ok I only expected 195 points, but imma accept that I got in.

"And your friends tied in at 145," Nezu said.

"You three will be in class 1a," all might finished.

"Alright, I am going to make a schedule to fit in school hours, then training," we all three left to the cabin. When we get there.

"Alright, we have 60 days before the first day, and we have the right side to complete so I will give you guys a three day break before we continue...

A/n same, but without the three day break, I have other books to write the next chapter on. I know they won't write themselves.