"I'm home"

Izuku pov

Ok, this is ok. I'm not going to get caught. This is ok, ah I have a good poker face. Well I have to take Aizawa to my cabin. As we go into the forest I follow my marked trees, yes they are marked very small, but I know what I am looking for. As we get to the cabin he just looks at the place.

"You made this," I nodded.

"This is build better than my apartment complex,"

"Cool," we enter and he looks like a kid in a candy shop. He heads to the kitchen and heads for the coffee maker.

"Hold up, I am going to make the coffee here, this is what I normally have and you are going to come over a lot so like a first time present," it took me 3 minutes but his reaction was priceless.

"How strong of coffee do you need kid, this can make my 10 morning coffees to shame, not hating this is the liquid of the gods but damn,"

"Enough to keep me awake," was all I answered before getting another cup.

"No, you are not having anymore than one. This is too strong, even for me," he then... TOOK MY FUCKING COFFEE POT AND PUT IT BELOW THE SINK. He's a monster, no a hell hound. I don't feel like going down 5 feet, but I also can't live without my coffee. So obviously I fall to the ground and start sobbing forgetting I can now reach the pot.

"I didn't think a 6,5 kid could fall to the ground over coffee," he gave me the 'I'm not mad, just disappointed' look. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF YOU BITCH, DON'T TAKE THE MANS COFFEE. Still crying I get up without the pot and go to my room. Which I pass out immediately damn, didn't I sleep 3 weeks ago.

Aizawa pov

I am sure I didn't have kids...

Flashback

"SHOTA THIS IS YOUR 25 CUP OF COFFEE," Mic said, I hissed at him in the corner.

"WELL I WOULD NOT NEED ANY IF YOU STOPPED SNORING," I countered. He took away my coffee and coffee pot and put them out of my reach. I started sobbing on the floor refusing to go to class for a week.

Present

But here we are, 'my' kid sobbing over me putting the pot where he would have to go down and probably strain a muscle getting. I went home to my husband.

"Shota, how was getting Daku,"

"Wasn't out tonight, oh yeah, I am a guardian to Izuku Midoriya. I am not letting him live here because of you being so loud. And he makes coffee too strong, even for me,"

"WHAT" I shushed him.

"We have neighbors Zashi, but yeah. Remember when I cried over coffee," he nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't know I was his real father," he starts laughing and I leave the room. Maybe I could get him to extend the cabin to let us live with him, I mean Zashi could yell without getting a noise complaint.

Ok this is a shorter chapter but I wanted to get 2 chapters out for this book.