Getting caught after 3 months

Izuku pov

It has been 3 months, I still haven't been caught leaving. I wonder what will happen if Aizawa finds the secret room.

"IZUKU GODDAMN MIDORIYA GET OVER HERE!!!" Oh shit.

And I 'teleport' to the kitchen.

"Yes....." I said awkwardly.

"Why the fuck do you have this?" He said holding out a glitter bomb.

"Oh that, to prank someone. Why?" He sighed of relief.

"Thought that you were that vigilante pain,"

"Which on?" I am curious.

"Dakunaito, hate the shit out of him. The only thing he does good is annoying me more than my husband," lol, love this job. He then looks at me. He looked like he was shocked.

"Something wrong,"

"Start running," SHIT! And I start running out the cabin him close on my tail.

"GET OVER HERE," looks like he isn't dumb anymore.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME!"

"DAKUNAITO, STOP," I slow down.

"Hey, I am you're kid, there has to be something wrong with me," he stops.

"Insomnia, emotional detachment, crying over coffee, and now vigilante, did I forget anything?"

"True but I am trying to be a legal hero now. So why bother,"

"Stop pranking hero's then you got yourself a deal,"

"Ooo that is too bad, how about I stop pranking hero's you like,"

"Is that the only middle ground." To which I nod.

"Fine, then where do you keep your vigilante shit,"

"Follow me," we walk to the lab, go to the flower room and I open a wall.

"Really? Why do you have so many weapons?"

"Different situations," he looked over to another door.

"What does that lead too?" He asked.

"Another flower room, it contains different types of mana in flora. One of which is edible and gives off effects of trigger without the chemicals to put one's quirk into overdrive. On quirkless people it gives night vision and luminescent eyes temporarily,"

"So is that why you have been faster?" I nodded and went back outside with him.

"Don't tell anyone shit please, the ones that know are All Might, Kacchan, Rikichan, and myself," he nods and we get back to the cabin. Mic went out for groceries so it was the 2 of us. Other than All Might who apparently came while we were gone.

"Young Midoriya, how are you and Aizawa," he asked

"Tired, and he knows now," I pointed to him, he was sleeping cocoon style.

"Oh how did he find out?" Come on you know, literally everyone knows now due to the 4th wall breaks.

"Glitter bomb," well I had to explain in some way.

"Ah, oh and he hasn't told you yet but in the next few weeks we will go to the USJ," finally pupp decided to keep the story going. Well I wonder who I will end up with since nobody has voted for ships yet. Y'know what pupp? (Yeah) just make this a Izuku x Oc. (That is for the comments to decide) nah I will make my own ship. (The consequences of the comments actions.) what will I make it. (How about a threesome?) with who. It depends on who. (Bakugou and Riki?) no not with my sworn brother. (Shinso and Denki?) who is Shinso? (Insomniac) yes. (But-) I said yes. (Do you want to decide side ships too?) nah, you can decide that shit. (🖕😑🖕) well what to write next?

That night

They told me they would add more villains until 5 am.

I hear a scream LITERALLY 20 FT AWAY FROM ME! FUCK OFF THE POOR LADY BITCH. But anyways I rushed to the guy knocking him in the jaw.

"What do you want. To join,"

"Hell no," and I knocked him out. Left him there.

"Do you have a phone on you?" She nods.

"Call the police, he should be out until they come but for good measure," I tied him up. I left her while she called the police. (Oh the chaos I will make with this) oh shit. You literally pull everything out of your ass and Pinterest I know how terrible this can go. (😇) well ignoring the red flags there I have about 25 more villains to deal with.

At 3 am

I have been out for 3 FUCKING HOURS! AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH 2 MORE FUCKING HOURS! HELL NO. Since midnight I have delt with nearly 75 villains some were in groups of 5 to 10. I HATE YOU PUUP (well I don't. I love the chaos!) I hate you. (Hey, why not you explain how you met Bakugou since you forgot to explain earlier) fine 😒.

So after about a year after I was ✨abandoned✨ I was walking around a nicer neighborhood. A kid with blonde hair looked at me, then his mother. He walked up to me.

"My name is Bakugou Kastuki, what's yours?" He held out his hand.

"M-Midoriya Izuku,"

"What's your quirk?" I looked down.

"I-I don't have one," he laughed.

"You're quirkless! HAH," he left me, alone and I hadn't seen him since.

When I was 10 I had about 75% of the knowledge, speed, and strength I have now. Not my height and hair that came around 13 when I started growing majorly. I bumped into the familiar blonde kid one day.

"H-hey you're that kid from 5 years ago," I recognized him but he didn't recognize me with wilder hair.

"What do you mean? Oh I remember the quirkless person," he continued to laugh and tried to use his quirk, that is when I learned his quirk. Before he could hit me I grabbed his hand and threw him on his back hands facing away from me.

"AGH," he tried to use his quirk.

"Looks like you are only resistant to heat in your hands," he seemed to be nicer to me, after about 5 more encounters. We became rivals, best friends, to brothers since then. Now you happy pupp? (Very now get back to your 85 villain) yes ma'am, (I AM SORRY PUPPETEER IS A GUY!!!!) Whatever.

I wanted this to be 1000 words. Though what was your favorite part? I am genuinely curious.