Ok, first patrol in school

Izuku pov

God I am tired, well I have to go onto patrol, I mean, my first day at school was good. Other than seeing Mic but still. Crime never sleeps. I put on my helmet, the hair is fake on the design so I am less noticeable, and I have a lot of untamed hair, no way can I get it to look straighter then a line. We'll time to head out, tomorrow the other two move in and I left a note saying I was out for a sleepover. I left Kacchan's number, if he calls he knows to cover for me. He has a very good imitation of my voice and has a 4k hologram of me just incase, it looks like me and no lines like movie holograms.

Well I am now out and on top of what many call 'Dakunaito's perch' I stay here until my secret mics in alleyways. This is how I can always know about drug deals, assault, robbery, and many other crimes that I am too lazy to think. I hear a scream as mic 26 so I dash there. I see a man holding a gun to a mother with a tired kid in her arms, the kid was crying at this point obviously scared.

A ran at him with the quirk erasing gun and put the brown bullet in, I quickly shot at his arm that had the gun in it. Her froze because I don't know if you remember the brown paralyzes and the purple bullet erases.

"Are you guys ok," my voice changer made me have a deeep voice (almost as deep as Corpse). They nodded still shaken. Poor kid, I have to assume the kid was around 10. I took the villain into custody, by leaving him in front of the police station, alone the paralyzing bullet lasts 10 minutes it has been 7 I knocked on the glass then throwing a glitter bomb, slime edition. I quickly left to 'my perch' and looked over the city.

 I quickly left to 'my perch' and looked over the city

(It was darker)

I hear footsteps, around 20ft from me.

"Hello my favorite hero," even though he was in the shadows I could tell I was right. It was dad- I mean Eraserhead.

"Why are you still here," he asked in a more demanding way.

I yawn and say "peaceful night, though I think I will get my exercise in now so let's play tag, you're it," and I dash into the night and stop a few minor crimes. By 3am I was ready to go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be my second day. Well I at least need one hour of sleep well Eraserhead lost me an hour ago so I will head back to the lab.

The next morning at 5 am

BEEP BEEEP BEEP BE-

Whoho my next day of hell has come. Well time to get ready fuck I want to sleep. And later I have to have Mic and Aizawa here. That is going to be Fuuuuuunnnnnn. Maybe the damned author made me get karma because I flick with the police and heroes. I hate school. Anyway after Aizawa got here I break the fourth wall again by saying I break it. What. It's literally in the script don't ask me ask pupp (fuck you too) no thanks, but thanks for the offer.

Well we get there and I'm in my seat waiting for class to start. Me, Rikichan, and Kacchan are talking about random things while someone with two hair colors comes over.

"You, the one that got first," he looks directly at me.

"Ya need something other than staring at me?" I ask.

"Who are you." That sounded more like a statement than a question.

"You will know in due time, all you need to know right now is class will start in 5 seconds so sit down," he didn't listen and chose to get jump scared by our teacher. I found it suspicious that he didn't even flinch and was the first to sit down. He is Shoto Todoroki right? What did Endeavor do.

After school because hero training doesn't start until the second week.

So me, Mic, and Aizawa are going to the cabin. Aizawa was driving because he knows where he is going. We eventually get to the front of the forest where Aizawa parked.

"I thought were are going to his house?" He asked. We stayed silent and went to my house and Hizashi followed. He told me to call him that when we are out of school. Anyways, we walk until we see my house.

 Anyways, we walk until we see my house

(This was added with the expansion)

"Oh shut up Author" we all said in unison. We got in and Hizashi was a kid in a candy store. After he was done exploring he sat down on the couch.

"Ok, I need your height, if you don't mind. I have a lab it scans hight and I need to program you in there. I shown Aizawa yesterday but I am sure you heard him talk about it," he gave me his hight.

"Aizawa, could you show him around the lab I need sleep. I got like an hour of sleep last night and Aizawa won't let me have another cup of coffee because apparently it is too strong,"

"Fine, but no coffee while we are out," and the two unsuspecting adults leave.

Well that is all for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed.