(PT. 3) Syntax x spiderqueen'schild!reader

As long as you're alive.

Reader! Hello!
This is the third part to a request.
This is way longer than I expected it to be...

But enjoy anyways!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

MK gave Syntax the signal to get on the ship, to which he obliged, carrying Y/N bridal style in his arms. Speaking of Y/N, he glanced down at them, seeing they were shallow breathing, barely hanging onto the oxygen. "How did you convince the big guy to let you borrow the ship?" Syntax asked MK and Mei. They shared a glance at each other before looking at Syntax. "We didn't!" Syntax tilted his head. "Then how did you get the ship?" MK smiled before answering. "We didn't tell him." MK gave a cartoony expression, trying to make it sound like a good idea.

Syntax let out a disappointed sigh. Just as he was about to say something, Red Son stops him by explaining to Syntax what his plan for the way to the celestial realm was. "Alright, I'm not gonna explain this entire thing because it will eventually melt your brain. So let's get started with it already." Syntax tilted his head and looked at MK and Mei. To which they shrugged, however clearly knowing what he means. Syntax let out a breath before following Mei and MK to, for some reason, hide behind a large part of the ship while Red Son did his thing.
Syntax peeked from the side, looking at the demon do his ritual thing. Soon enough the ship suddenly catches on fire, though is was Red Son's doing.

Before they knew it, they were in the celestial realm. Syntax felt sick, slightly swaying back and fourth. However, he quickly shook it off as the three got off the ship, him following suit. They stopped in front of the ship. Syntax was silently looking around, admiring the peaceful atmosphere. This place is exactly how he'd describe Y/N personality. Bright, quiet however still slightly intimidating, thus he looked at the menacingly large building. That's where MK got his "ingredient" for the Spider Queen's antidote.

He was brought back to reality by Red Son. "Are you actually gonna carry them the entire time?" Red Son looked at the unconscious person in Syntax's arms. He looked down at them and back at Red Son before nodding.
Red Son didn't answer, instead he turned around and started walking towards the peach garden. Syntax, MK and Mei soon enough following him. The walk was silent, except for Mei and MK chatting happily.
Slowly, Syntax blocked out their chatter with his thoughts.

He was thinking of a way to explain to Spider Queen that Y/N was given a peach of immortality. Would she be happy or angry? She should mostly be happy that her child is alive, right?
Either way, Y/N would live forever. But only Y/N. Not Spider Queen, not Syntax. Only them. That would be bad for them too, wouldn't it?
They wouldn't be too happy about the news either, would they?
It's the only thing that can save them though.

Suddenly the group stopped, snapping Syntax back into the real world. He noticed the peaches hanging on a tree. Then he noticed MK and Mei trying to stack in order to get it, catching Red Son and Syntax off guard. "Why didn't I just immediately asked the fire kid for help? That way I wouldn't be stuck with these children..." He muttered to himself, rolling his eyes.
He watched as the two best friends finally got a hold of a peach, pulling it down with them as they crashed to the floor. They quickly got up and proudly presented the peach to Red Son and Syntax. The two shared an unimpressed glance at each other before they turned around and started walking back to the ship, Red Son telling the two chaotic ones to hurry up.
Though they looked offended, they obliged.