Tang x F!childreader

"Dad?"

Hey, Reader! Sorry it took so long.
School has been a bit stressful with the sudden upcoming exams.
I hope you enjoy this one though! I'm working on three other oneshots right now!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Requested: pinkierxse

Love: Platonic

Type: Fluff

Pronouns: She/Her

2147 words

1st person POV:

Well... this is just great. I'm lost.
I was just walking through the city, trying to look for my aunt's house because me and Dad had a fight. I saw a cool looking store and after that... I lost track. Do regret leaving home now? No, no I don't.
I had cash with me, as I always do. My aunt always tells me I should carry some around in case I see an ice cream stand or something. What my dad doesn't know, she's the one giving me money. So I'm set in case of an emergency

I keep walking in hopes of recognising something familiar. So far, this isn't looking too good for me.
I'm not worried about being hungry or thirsty, I'm worried about how I'm ever gonna get to either house, my dad's or my aunt's.
At some point I feel tired to the point where I sit on the curb in front of a small restaurant. I sighed, thinking about what I'm gonna tell my dad when I eventually find my way home. That's when a man suddenly approached me.

"Hey there, little one! What are you doing here by yourself?" The man spoke, startling me enough to make me yelp. "Woah, calm down. I'm not planning anything, don't worry. Where are your parents?" I looked up at him, hesitating to talk. The man had red and white clothes and circular glasses, his dark hair on the side. He adjusted his glasses while giving me a kind smile.
"Wouldn't you like to know, old man?" I blurted out. The stranger chuckled lightly, sitting down next to me, keeping his distance however.
I glared at him, making him distance himself from me even further. He looked at me, still with a kind smile.
"Look, it's good you know not to trust strangers, but I can assure you, I don't plan on taking you anywhere you don't want. It's simply bad for you to be out here by yourself." He explained calmly, making me think. This man seemed nice... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to talk to him at least.

"I'm lost, is that what you want to know?" I said harshly. He rested his elbows on his legs. "You sure are feisty for such a young kid. To answer your question, it does complicate things but I'm sure I can help. Where were you going before you got lost?" He answered, looking a little troubled at my response.
"I was on my way to my aunt's house when I saw a cool looking store. From there on out I forgot which way I was going." I answered. This was way more common than you'd think, it just usually happens when I'm near my aunt's house already, meaning she's find me before I got any further away from her house. Another thing, my visits to her are usually planned, this one wasn't.

The man listened carefully before nodding slightly. Suddenly, he stood up, catching me off guard. "Let's talk about this over some ramen. The shop is just behind us, don't worry." Man offered his hand to me. I glanced at his hand and then at his face. I pushed his hand away and got up myself, slightly surprising him, he shook it off however.
He led me into the ramen shop, that's where I saw 3 additional people.
A pig who seemed to be the owner,
An energetic boy talking to an energetic girl.
What an interesting group, I must admit. I was looking around the shop, not paying attention to who was talking when suddenly someone rushed in front of me. "Awwh! You're so cute! What's your name, little girl?" The energetic girl loudly said, crouching down to my level. I quickly hid behind the stranger from before, disappointing the girl. "You probably shouldn't beam at the girl, she's startled enough by just me talking to her." The man explained while the girl got up, nodding. The man looked down at me with a smile before talking to me.