chapter 4

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script ISGTHCTRS » Chapter 4:

In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script Chapter 4:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Night Mode : 

RAW : 

Font size :  16  Close*You must login to use RAW feature and save the settings permanently.

The eyes of the students in the class who examined and evaluated fell on Wei Lizhou one after another.

"Who is this new face? Do any of you know him?"

"do not know…"

"I haven't seen it either. My family background is probably not very good."

"Although the background is probably average, he is quite handsome. Compared with Zhu Jinyang, his appearance is not inferior."

"Don't compare any cat or dog with Zhu Shao, not everyone is qualified to be compared with Zhu Shao."

The Zhu family, the Yan family, the Liu family and the Ye family are the top old wealthy families in Haicheng. The children of these four families have a high status in Jiahai International School and are quite sought after.

"Oh, who doesn't know that you like Zhu Jinyang, as for speaking for him like this."

"Is there anything wrong with liking Young Master Zhu? After all, he is the future successor of the Zhu family."

"Do you think this transfer student is another social helper? I am annoyed when I see social helpers now, especially that Yu Weiyun, who is like Zhu Jinyang's follower all day long, always pestering him .”

"My God, it's not enough, we have enough Yu Yiqing and Yu Weiyun in our class. If there is another one, I will ask my mother to transfer me."

"So what's the matter with being a social helper? Yu Yiqing was the first in the grade in the last monthly exam."

"Yu Yiqing is pretty good, but how did Yu Weiyun get into our school?"

The words of these discussions reached the ears of Yu Yiqing who was sitting in the last row by the window on the innermost side of the classroom.

Yu Yiqing lowered his eyes indifferently, even though he was mentioned in these conversations. But he still wasn't distracted by the sudden noise in the classroom.

Holding the pen with his thin fingertips, he quickly solved difficult math problems one after another.

On the podium, Wei Lizhou stood beside the class teacher, looked down, and noticed Yu Yiqing who was sitting in the far corner of the classroom at first sight.

Yu Yiqing's surroundings were as cold and deserted as if there was no one in the wilderness, and the surrounding noise was like an invisible transparent glass wall separating him from him.

Just when Wei Lizhou was about to look away from Yu Yiqing, Yu Yiqing seemed to feel Wei Lizhou's gaze, and happened to raise his head and look over.

The eyes of the two were in the air, and they collided unexpectedly.

Wei Lizhou subconsciously showed him a hearty and sunny smile as a greeting.

Yu Yiqing looked indifferent, directly lowered his head, and continued to do the questions to pass the time.