EN 

MTLNovel

Home » In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script ISGTHCTRS » Chapter 6:

In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wei Lizhou turned his head to look in the direction of the voice, and saw that it was Zhu Chengyu and the few dog legs following him.

He frowned, it seemed that the visitor was not kind.

Wei Lizhou suddenly understood why Zhu Chengyu was a cannon fodder in that novel.

Look at how aggressive he is now, bullying and dominating the market.

Who can cannon fodder if he doesn't.

Although Wei Lizhou didn't want to cause trouble, he was not afraid of it. How could he just let Zhu Chengyu provoke him like that, "What did you just say? You don't like us? Your eyes are on yourself. Since you don't like your eyes, then don't look!"

Wei Lizhou twitched the corners of his mouth, with a casual smile on his face, and continued: "None of us cares about your attention, and you take yourself too seriously, don't you?"

Ye Panbai, the little fat man who happened to pass by at the front desk, couldn't help but gasped when he heard Wei Lizhou's words.

Good guy, Wei Lizhou is a real man, he is not afraid of getting into trouble.

Others may not know, but Ye Panbai knew that Zhu Chengyu was born as an illegitimate child, so he always suspected that others were laughing at him in his heart.

What he hates the most is that others look down on him and don't take him seriously.

What Wei Lizhou said casually directly stepped on Zhu Chengyu's minefield.

The anger in Zhu Chengyu's heart at this moment was like being doused with a bucket full of hot oil, making it burn more and more violently.

He gritted his teeth tightly, glared furiously, and his face exuded a fierce and fierce aura, every word and every word, in a vicious and slow voice: "I think you really want to die!"

Zhu Chengyu originally planned to simply teach Wei Lizhou a lesson, but Wei Lizhou dared to laugh at his black eyes this morning.

But now he has changed his mind.

If Wei Lizhou hadn't been lying in the hospital for a few months afterwards, it would be hard to dispel the hatred in his heart at this time.

Zhu Chengyu didn't think there was any problem with what he did. He felt that Wei Lizhou was just a social helper who was useless to him.

However, Zhu Chengyu's fierce appearance did not have any deterrent effect on Wei Lizhou.

Wei Lizhou is no stranger to seeing harsh words before a fight. Zhu Chengyu's level of ruthlessness is not even in the top ten in his heart.

Wei Lizhou said with a relaxed smile, "Looking for death? Are you wrong? I haven't lived enough. If I can, I even want to borrow another five hundred years from the sky. I always cherish myself This little fate."

Zhu Chengyu didn't expect Wei Lizhou to be in trouble, and he dared to provoke him like this!

He gritted his teeth: "I think you won't cry until you reach the underworld, I don't know how to write the word "death"! "