EN 

MTLNovel

Home » In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script ISGTHCTRS » Chapter 9:

In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wei Lizhou and his team soon arrived at Director Luo's office.

Zhu Chengyu showed Wei Lizhou a crazy smile, "Wei Lizhou, let me tell you, you are going to die soon! You were expelled on the first day of transfer, you are really unforgettable!"

Zhu Chengyu stood in front of the desk and said to Director Luo who was sitting behind the desk: "Director, my mother has received the news just now, and she is on her way to school now."

Zhu Chengyu's henchmen also echoed, "My dad is on his way too!"

"My grandpa is coming too!"

The reason why the five of Zhu Chengyu and the others were so quiet on the way here was that they were busy calling their elders to come over to support them, in order to put pressure on Director Luo.

Director Luo felt a headache when he heard Zhu Chengyu say that his little third mother was coming.

After all, even though his mother Liu Jing was a mistress in the past, she had already killed her original partner two years ago.

The women that Zhufu has been with him for the past two years are all her. Except that Zhu Chengyu's third mother has not officially married into Zhu's family, the rest of her treatment is already considered as the mistress of Zhu's family.

Hearing what Zhu Chengyu and the others said, Ye Panbai, who said he was here to eat melons, couldn't help but look at Wei Lizhou worriedly out of the corner of his eye.

Zhu Chengyu's mother is not easy to mess with, she is notoriously domineering and unreasonable.

Wei Lizhou heard that this was what they were messing around with along the way, so he twitched the corners of his lips at Zhu Chengyu and the others in disdain, "It's really useless, I know I can't fight and call the parents. When I fought in kindergarten, I never met such a coward like you of."

Zhu Chengyu was not ashamed, and proudly said to Wei Lizhou: "You have no one to back you up, that's why you speak so sourly?"

Wei Lizhou chuckled a few times with disdain, "It's as if someone has no elders in their family, isn't it just calling the parents, just wait, I'll call someone over now!"

Wei Lizhou took out his mobile phone and dialed his father's number directly. As soon as the call was connected, Wei Lizhou's first words were, "Dad, come to the school's dean's office quickly! If you don't come, your son and I will You will be bullied to death."

When Zhu Chengyu heard what Wei Lizhou said, he couldn't help complaining: "Who is bullying whom? We were beaten by you just now! How dare you say that we bullied you!"

Wei Lizhou didn't care that he was still on the phone with his father, and directly said to Zhu Chengyu: "Aren't you inferior in skills, do you deserve to be beaten? Why did I bully you? If I were you, you would be beaten every five times. After a counterattack, I just dug a hole and buried myself, so I don't have the face to beat me up!"

Although Zhu Chengyu knew in his heart that their matter was really embarrassing, but he couldn't swallow the pain of being beaten, so he directly said harshly: "Just wait, when my mother comes, you will be the one to look good!"