21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script ISGTHCTRS » Chapter 21:
In the Second Generation of the Trench, He Changed To the Ruanfan Script Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Panbai struggled to break free from the boy's grasp.

When he hurried to the Sanda club's training room, Wei Lizhou and Ye Ronghua had already put on protective gear and gloves and stood on the ring.

There are very few members in the Sanda Club, and there are usually no people in this training room, but at this time it is very lively, full of people who have heard the news.

After Ye Ronghua and Wei Lizhou met their eyes, they kicked their legs, approached each other at the same time, and punched each other.

Ye Ronghua's punching speed was extremely fast, and the sharp wind of the fist cut through the air and approached Wei Lizhou's face.

Wei Lizhou kicked his feet on the ground, moved his upper body back slightly, and dodged Ye Ronghua's fist with an extremely small distance.

Wei Lizhou's leg muscles tensed suddenly, his right leg was like a thick whip, and he kicked Ye Ronghua who was too late to defend at this time.

Ye Ronghua was caught off guard and kicked **** the side of the waist. Even with the protective gear, Wei Lizhou's attack was so powerful that he let out a muffled grunt.

After the two quickly attacked and defended back and forth, they quickly opened up the distance again.

Ye Ronghua couldn't help showing an excited and delighted smile on his face. He rubbed his waist and said loudly to Wei Lizhou, "It wasn't a bad fight."

Wei Lizhou was not modest, "It's not bad, it's so-so, it's only ten or eight times stronger than you."

"It doesn't matter who is strong and who is weak!" The fighting spirit in Ye Ronghua's eyes became stronger.

After more than a dozen rounds of back and forth attacks, Wei Lizhou finally threw Ye Ronghua onto the ring with a back throw.

Wei Lizhou looked at Ye Ronghua who was slowly getting up, with a confident smile on his face: "How? It's obvious who is strong and who is weak now!"

Ye Ronghua was convinced at this time, "You are amazing! But if you still trouble Ye Panbai next time, then I don't mind fighting you again!"

Wei Lizhou rolled his eyes, "With Ye Panbai's domineering personality, it's fine if he doesn't make trouble for others. Who would make trouble for him if he has nothing to do?"

Seeing that the match was finally over, Ye Panbai hurried to the ring, just in time to hear Wei Lizhou's words.

He was so angry that he glared at Wei Lizhou, but felt that he was at fault for today's matter, so he had to endure it and ran towards Ye Ronghua in a hurry.

When Ye Ronghua saw Ye Panbai appear, he patted Ye Panbai on the shoulder, "I've already settled the matter for you, you don't have to worry about being bullied by this kid anymore, he said just now that he won't trouble you in the future!"

Ye Panbai looked at Ye Ronghua's appearance of asking for credit, and was so angry that he wanted to punch him twice. Why couldn't this person listen to him.

Ye Panbai hastily pulled Ye Ronghua aside, and explained the misunderstanding to him in a low voice.

"What? So Wei Lizhou didn't bully you!" Ye Ronghua said in surprise.

Ye Panbai finally couldn't restrain himself and kicked Ye Ronghua, "You are really my cousin! Can you keep your voice down, you think I'm not ashamed enough!"