Years

"ahhhhhhh!!!" Luna and Loki shouted from the air, a portal created by Luna had opened in the air that was 40 feet above the ground. they both crashed hard on the ground from the portal in the air. they both let out a sound of pain, enduring the pain from the crash, just lying on the ground. Loki slowly stood up and so did Luna, "tadaaaaaaa~~~~" Loki raised his arms wide as he smiled widely in front of Luna. with pride he did so.

Luna felt Loki's actions were very annoying. Luna shook her head "unbelievable, why did you do that??!!" Luna felt angry towards Loki, she didn't think that Loki would do that, if she had known, of course she would have killed Loki.

Loki suddenly looked at Luna with a confused reaction, "what??" Luna asked as she cleaned her clothes. "Your nose is bleeding.." Loki raised his eyebrows to give Luna a hint. Luna held her nose, there was a lot of blood coming out of her nose, she tore off the shirt she was wearing to clean the blood from her nose.

Loki just watched him from afar. "hrmmmmmm" Loki's voice caught Luna's attention, "what??" Luna was still cleaning her bloody nose.

"Your nose bleeds means you are weak." Luna really felt that Loki was annoying, "youu little..." Luna opened her steps to walk towards Loki and suddenly she fell, Luna was lying on the ground and couldn't move her body.

"hmpp.. i told you so .." The last words Luna heard from Loki's mouth right after he fell, then darkness began to engulf Luna's eyes. Loki let out a long sigh after he realized that Luna was already unconscious.

 Loki let out a long sigh after he realized that Luna was already unconscious

-----------------------------------------------------------

Luna slowly opened her eyes, her body still felt pain, Luna's vision was still blurry and she couldn't see her surroundings. Luna slowly lifted her body to get up from lying down, she felt a strong energy forcing Luna to lie down again.

"keep lying down, you haven't recovered yet.." a weak voice was heard. "who are you?!" Luna insisted on not lying down and this time Luna's head was pushed to force her to lie down again.

"its me, Loki The God Of Mischief." Loki's voice let out a long sigh "you have been unconscious for these 2 days.. and every night you are uncontrollable" Loki gently massaged his forehead while shaking his head. slowly, my vision has fully returned.

Loki got up from his seat and walked over to the window, watching Luna lying in the distance from afar. "Your power is uncontrollable little Witch." he said in a low tone. Luna slowly got up from her bed, she realized that she was in a house, a house that seemed to be abandoned for a long time. Luna looked Loki's from feet up to his head to find his injuries.

"I don't even see any signs of injury of yours.." Luna says with a deep accent, she saw that her clothes had been changed into new clothes, she held her whole body to make sure her body was fine and there were no injuries. "you!" Luna raised her head as she surprised to hear Loki's loud voice. "You have hurt my mind.." Loki murmured as he sighed