next move

"You see that thing?!" Wanda sits on the chair spin..brushing her hair firmly stressed. Closing her eyes to flashback the incident earlier. Wanda can sense that Luna is so powerful than Thanos.

"her powers... She Reminds me of someone as powerful as her... Like" she paused as she takes a deep breath " Thanos. " she speaks like she was whispering softly.

thor woke up from his seat then he looked towards Loki in front of him as Loki leaned his back against the wall. Thor smile.

" don't you think she's only good at Loki? " Loki eyes widened open, he can't believe what he just hears from his brother. All the Avengers look at Loki including Wanda.

" what do you mean? " Loki gives him a serious glare. Crossing his hand to his chest, he raised his head up to wait for the answers from Thor. Knowing that Thor wants to make fun of him.

"well..that lady seems to know you. She even said that she knows that you are the son of Odin. " he's paused " maybe she like you brother. I didn't know there's a lady would like you after all the things bad you do."Thor laughs loudly as he finished his full sentences and that made Loki rolled his eyes and sigh as he walked towards to the front door to get out of the room that filled with avengers including Thor.

He gets annoyed by the jokes Thor gave to him. He stops before he opens the door then he turns back to see Thor who already stopped laughing
" that's.. Not funny brother. " Loki pulled the door then he walked out.

"so... " Clint break the silence moments. " we have to try that. " all of them turned around.
"what the hell... How do you get in here?! " Scott shocked because when he looked at his right, Nick Fury was there.

" She is dangerous. We must destroy her."

Clint got up from his seat then he coughs. All of them look at him.
"what it is Clint? " Nick Fury asking him.

"maybe we should study her, maybe she's not the bad person. "
Clint started explaining about his opinion.
"don't you see she trying to destroy this place..there's a lot of damage here. " Nick paused " what if she gonna destroy our place?! " Nick raised his voice.

" I think Clint is right... We should study her more. " Wanda interrupted them.
"I know that... I was so scared of her... But I need to know.. How I get my power from her. " Captain marvel then stand up from her seat

" I agreed," she said calmly.

everyone in the meeting room looked at her, they did not expect that she is agreed with his opinion.
"and so do I. " Sam raised his hand to the air. Sending a glare to everyone in the room. Knowing that Nick has defeated in a discussion.

"it's up to you... You all will take responsibility when she makes a lot of damage. " rage got out from Nick emotions then he gets out from the room where all the Avengers Assemble.

After a few moments of being silent, Clint broke the silence between them "so..what now?" Clint leans on the chair putting his both legs up to the table.

Wanda put her hand up to her chin, thinking of what solutions that will use. Walking around like she about afraid if something but not, she busy thinking of something.

"First we need to know who she is and where she from." she stops walking after she looks at Clint who is in front of her.

"then? " Clint raised hi one of his eyebrows, awaiting and curiously about Wanda plan.

"Second, if we want to figure Lily the woman in our cell. We have to study her from the source. we need to understand her personality. I can see and so do you are that she only good at Loki ." Peter Parker finally spoke up giving some ideas.