Born

My mama once told me that... I was born with a glorious purpose.
Because there were little pieces of stones in my heart called the infinity stones. My mama said..that stones was the most powerful in the world. I don't know how I get these stones in my heart..but I was born with it.

My mama was a witch and my papa was the son of a farmer. I don't know more about my papa.. .when I asked them..they only said that my papa..is only from the farmer family. My papa and mama have trained my brother with magic and combat so he can protect me.

You have to protect Luna ... No matter what happens, You must protect her.. My papa said it to my brother.

My brother has short bright brown hair and he has bright blue eyes..all my family has blue eyes except for me... I have violet eyes. I love my family very much.

We live in the village. When I was 10..my power grow stronger..and all the people in the village scared of me. many foreigners including people from another realm.. come to our place to find me .. they have tried several times to attack our village and fortunately my mama was able to strike them back with her magic power. So the villagers left us. then we stayed beside the river. I have an older brother named Effan. He can do magic just like my mama. They always training together every day but they did not allow me to train with them.

When I was 12 and my brother was 15..our village has been attacked.this time the troops coming are stronger..my mama can not fight them .. so she hid me and my brother in the wardrobe and put the spell of protection on us.

I was so scared...then suddenly..in my mind... I can see their fight... I see that my father died and my mama cried so hard..my tears started to fell down.

I pushed the wardrobe and run through to my mama... My brother yelled at me... But I didn't listen to him then he rushed out and followed me from behind.

My mama has been killed in front of my eyes..my eyes were open wide..tears and hurt feelings in my heart. My brother hugged me tightly. When I see the soldiers who killed my mama smiled at me... My heart full of anger..i can feel my body full of some energy that I don't know...I shouted and then the whole energy came out of my body so strongly ... I cried so loud then my brother hugged me tightly. When I opened my eyes... All the soldiers dead...and the most I shocked was... The villagers... The innocent people was also dead..except my brother...only the two of us survived. I looked at my hands

It's all my fault I cried...

No... It's not your fault... My brother said...

3 weeks later

Me and my brother have traveled all over the places..to looking for a new place but we are not ready to walk again..we are so hungry and weak. I don't know where is this place... There's a lot of stone and dirt...no water..no food and no tree at here..only the big stones. It is like we have given up on our life. But suddenly... I heard a lot of sound of soldiers and horses. So my brother take my hand and we hid behind the big stone. I can see through my mind... I don't know how I can do that again..last time I did that when I see my mama dead..and this was the second time. I see a man.. an adult man. He was wearing a big gold crown on his head... He has brown hair short. His body was full of armor and there was a sword on his left waist.

He got down from his black horse and walked forward to near us... Maybe he knows about us in there. I'm so scared until my tears filled down to my face..my brother hugged me and put his right hand to my mouth so I can't make a sound cry.

" there's no one here your majesty.." said one of the soldier to the man with a big gold crown. 

" no... I still can sense it... The aura is so strong...find it... Before someone else finds first. " the man with big gold crown give an ordered to his soldiers.

Then suddenly...
he looked at us who was hiding behind the big rock..the man smiled and then he walked towards us ... the more he was close to us..the stronger my heart beaten fast.

My hands started shaking so hard... I tear fell down to my face... I look at my brother

It's okay... I will protect you

he whispered to me... I am so scared at that time...
When I see back to the man with a big gold crown, he almost close to our hiding place behind the big rock. Because of my very scared... My deep Violet eyes turned to bright violet... I can feel the energy inside my body and it makes a lot of violet aura energy out of my body. Maybe that stones in my heart wants to protect me so the stones pull out a powerful energy aura from my body.

Then the man stopped in front of us..

" so... You're the one who has such a powerful stone in the world.. " he paused " young lady. " the man with big gold crown smiled at me. I am about to attack him but my brother held my shoulder

"Luna... Don't." I sigh to him.

" don't worry my dear..you will live with me from today," he said and that makes me and my brother shocked.

" I will protect you from bad people who want to harm you," he said it again.

" Who are you and what do you want from us?" my brother stand in front of him and  The soldiers pulled out their swords and directed them before me and my brother. The man with big gold crown raised his right hand to the air " don't... It's okay. " he said to his soldiers.

"I'm Gavelon... King of Gotunfeim and I live in one of the 9 realms. "

A/n
Sorry cuz this story is short.
Plz, vote if you like this story.