Avengers

sunlight starts to shine in every building area. People are started busy with their work. The road is filled with vehicles like lorries, cars, and motorcycles.

"Welcome back..Mr.Parker" the voice of the robotic system.
"yeah. " he paused.  " hey Friday..it's a new life huh." he sighed " yes..and you should smile Mr. Parker. " he nodded and he put his bag on his desk. he put his hand on his desk and then his eyes focused on one frame of the picture .. he took the picture. a big smile rest on his face. Its been a long time after Tony Stark dead when they're in the war with Thanos. Because of Tony..this planet called earth safe from being conquered by Thanos... They all save because of Tony. Tears fall down to Peter's face.

"hey, Friday.." Peter called Friday. Friday is a woman voice but in a robot. She has been programmed by Tony stark.
"yes, Mr. Parker? "
" do you miss Mr. Stark? "
"of course I am. " Peter was about to open his mouth but Wanda interrupted it.
"hey, Peter.. I got bad news. " Wanda walk towards to Peter who is standing after he saw Wanda with a scarred face. " what happened? " Peter asked " I need you to find where is the strong energy come from. " Wanda walking until she is in front of elevator. She pushed the bottom going up.
" what do mean by that? " Peter look to Wanda's face.
" I can sense strong energy... And that's energy..is the strongest than Thanos energy. " Wanda face so seriously. After the elevator open. She walked in and so do Peter.
"We need to call the Avengers. "

After all the Avengers Assemble. They all go into the meeting room.
Their Wanda, Peter Parker, Sam, Nebula, Antman, captain marvel,  and all the members who are still alive. Steve who is the old Captain America has got old after he returned from the machine Time.
Natasha Romanoff has died when she was in the machine time and the last person who Peter Parker love so much is Tony Stark. He died when he used the Infinity stones power to destroying Thanos and he used it to save people on Earth.

"so... What the problem we have ?" Scott begins to speak after all the members assemble.
"here's the problem.. Wanda said... "
He didn't finish it because Wanda who is sitting next to him stand and she continues the Peter sentences.
"I have sensed the strong Power. " she paused " and the power I sensed is the strongest one than the Thanos powers. " she put his both hands on the desk meeting... Her eyes full of scared and serious

All the members looking at other ..they all panicked.
" but I don't know what is it...  But what know is..telekinesis power that I get this .. it is from the strongest power that I sensed after Tony dead. " Wanda said. Then she goes to the big screen and she touches it to move the display and she located the energy of the power.
"and here it is... Peter and I have been doing research on this power..we are both surprised when we know that power is the same as the power of infinity  stones." Wanda put her hands on the desk meeting and everyone are watching her.

"But Steve has bought all the infinity stones to the safe place. " Bruce started talking after he is the one who stands on the corner of the wall. Peter go to the front " yeah... We all know that Steve has bought all the infinity stones to the safe place.." he paused " but these infinity stones are different from the old one... This one is the powerful and the strongest power I ever have seen. " he opens his arm wide like he is gonna show how big is it the power.

"so we have to go there and take it before other people take it. " captain marvel who is sitting next to Scott. We all stare at her.
" what are we getting for.. Get ready man lets go now. " she murmured and she opens the meeting door.

after they get ready they keep going into the big jets. the avengers go to the location identified by Wanda and peter.
they all wear their suit to go fight. the avengers have come to the perversion of the past, where he sheltered when he was seriously injured.they use their modern technology to search where the hidden power is. The hidden power is in the underground. they also find a room that can enter and keep going underground.
Then suddenly... They see the violet aura. the entire underground hall was filled with a violet aura. when they enter into the last room. they were all surprised.