Chapter 5

|Min Yoongi|

Yoongi woke up the next morning with a killer headache. He groans and reaches for the half empty water bottle next to his bed, and he chugs it down.

He throws the empty bottle somewhere in the room, but it hits something... or rather someone

"Ouch!" Yoongi furrows his brows, and he shoots to sit straight up. His tired eyes scanning over the room, and he sees Namjoon rubbing his head. "What was that for?!" He yells.

Yoongi groans, "Shhh! I didn't mean it. I didn't even know you were here,"

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks, confused.

"I forgot to take my charger and came looking for it. I can find it, though. "

Yoongi hums.

And his eyes shoot wide open when he feels bile rise up his throat.

He slaps a hand over his mouth and throws his covers off of his body with the other hand and he pushes Namjoon out of the way before he's storming into the bathroom and spewing his guts out into the toilet.

Yoongi groans and hurles a few more times before he's flushing the toilet and brushing his teeth.

"About yesterday..." Namjoon says as he stands in the doorway. "You were pretty drunk... Do you remember what happened?"

Yoongi thinks for a moment before he widens his eyes. "Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid!" He yells with the toothbrush still in his mouth.

Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head. "No. You talked to me and my mates before you went home."

"I didn't say anything weird, right?"

"No. Just that your mates don't know who you are. And then you asked for my mates names, and then you left. "

Yoongi flushes and spits the toothpaste out, rinsing his mouth before he's wiping it.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi flushes red. "I promise you won't see me like that again,"

Namjoon laughs, and the sound making butterflies erupt in Yoongi's stomach.

"No worries. I'm guessing you're pretty hungry, huh? Come with me to my new home. Jin-hyung makes delicious breakfast. I'm sure he won't mind an extra mouth to feed, and Jungkook makes the best cof-"

Yoongi panics "No!"

Yoongi blinks at his outburst and clears his throat. "I mean no thanks. I uh...have classes.."

Namjoon blinks. "On a Saturday?"

"Y-yeah! Extra physics classes" He lies.

"I see.." Namjoon squints his eyes before he shrugs. "Alright. But you're still having luch with us later today, right?"

Yoongi nods

Yoongi shakes his head

Yoongi nods his head "Yeah ill be there. Where exactly?"

"At Beans beans...down at the corner." Yoongi nods his head.

"Great. See you then! If you find my charger, please let me know."

"Will do," Yoongi mumbles, and Namjoon makes his way out of the door before he stops.

He furrows his brows and sniffs the air. "Do you smell that?"

"No?" Yoongi says, sniffing the air.

He only smelt Namjoon and sour mint candy....wait-

Yoongi slams the bathroom door closed. Shit shit shit!!

How could he forget?!

"Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Uh....diarrhea!" He yells, instantly flushing red at his words. "Oh. Alright then. I'll get going now. See you in 20!"

He hears the front door close, and he sighs out in relief. 

His heat was here

And the worst of all, he has no suppressants left.

But thank God he still had scent blockers

He can't call Y/n because she's on a week long trip in Daegu. Shit!!

Yoongi gasps and clutches his stomach as a burning heat fills his body. He reached for the shower and jumped in, not caring if his clothes were still on. He needed to cool down, and so he turned on the cold water  gasping as the ice-cold water hit his skin.

At first, it was working, the heat subsided, and Yoongi felt relaxed. It was only the beginning stages, so hopefully, his heat will stay at bay for a while longer.

He discards his wet clothes and pulls a towel around his shivering body.

He could feel the low burn still. It was faint, but it was there. Yoongi cursed himself for forgetting his suppressants. He had to have lunch with his mates aswel. Fucking hell.  He need to cancel but he doesn't have any of their numbers. He'll just go and make up an excuse and leave.

He quickly got dressed and grabbed his phone, spraying on scent block onto his scent gland and other parts, adding abit extra just for safety measures before he's opening his door and making his way down to Beans beans Cafe.

He somewhat stumbles into the café in a daze, following the scents of his mates and he spots them in the far corner, laughing and giggling.

He makes his way over and Jungkook is the firdst to greet him "Hi Yoongi!" The omega excitedly says.

Yoongi hums, his brain spinning with the scents hitting his nose. "You look abit flushed Yoongi. Is everything alright?" Jin asks.

Yoongi shakes his head. "Something came up, I didn't have your numbers so I came here...to.." Yoongi closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath.

His knees go weak and he falls to the floor. Taehyung, who was the closest to Yoongi, catches him just before he drops. "Whoa, easy there. Are you alright?"

Yoongi shudders as the alpha touches him. A whine escapes his lips, confusing and startling the rest.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asks and places a hand onto his forehead. "I knew it..." he looks over to Namjoon."He's in heat, "

"Heat? I thought he was an alpha, " Namjoon says, surprised.

"It doesn't matter. We need to get him back to his dorm. Yoongi, Yoongi, can you hear me?"

Jimin clicks his fingers in front of Yoongi's face, and Yoongi nods, tightly holding onto Taehyung. "We need to get you to a safe place so we're taking you back to your dorm, do you understand?"

Yoongi whimpers and shakes his head "no" he clutches on tighter to Taehyung.

"Mates," he mumbles out. "Mates? Do you want us to get them?"

Yoongi shakes his head and reaches for Jimin.

Jimin reaches a hand out, but the omega jumps into his arms, burying his face deep into Jimins scent gland.

His other mates let out possessive growls, and Yoongi whimpers.

Jimin shoots a glare at his mates. "Calm down idiots! He's in heat and confused. He doesn't know what he's doing. "

Jungkook rubs Yoongi's hair and pouts. "Hyung, you need to tell us where your mates are so they can help you."

"No..dont... want me.." he mumbles. "Tae, you carry him. We need to leave, " Namjoon spoke. Taehyung nods, and he takes the omega from Jimin, hoisting him up in his arms bridal style.

Yoongi clutches onto Taehyungs shirt as he noses along the alphas scent gland, shuddering, and the scent fills his mind, making him drunk.

They take Yoongi back to his dorm, and Taehyung lays Yoongi down on his bed. He was about to pull away when Yoongid arms shot around Taehyungs neck, a loud whine leaving his throat. "Alpha~!"

Taehyung flushes red and pulls the omegas arms off of him. "You're confused right now, Yoongi, so you're mistaking us as your mates," Namjoon spoke softly.

"M not.. I know my mates"