24. Getting Baby Ready For Bed

They laid and cuddled for some amount of time. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Neither of them were sure. Time had lost all meaning when compared with the overwhelming contentment they were feeling at that moment.

The soothing feeling of skin touching skin. The warmth that was shared between them. The breaths that they shared with their mouths so close to each other.

Ellie's hand was over Sophie's shoulder, and she gently stroked her hair. Sophie made a little noise as she snuggled down into Ellie's chest. It almost sounded like a cat purring.

"So, did you enjoy your first time with a girl?" Ellie asked, even though she kind of knew the answer already. She just wanted to hear her say it out loud.

"Yeah," said Sophie. "It was different, but good."

"Different how?" Ellie asked.

"Well, I've not had many guys go down on me," she said. "And when they have, none of them have made me cum."

"Really? What, never?" Ellie asked, incredulously.

Sophie shrugged. "Yeah. They usually just give it a couple of licks, but that's just so they can stick their cocks in there," she said. "None of them put any real effort into making it enjoyable like you did."

Ellie nodded thoughtfully. "Hmmm, yeah, she said. "That's probably cos I love eating pussy."

Sophie giggled when she heard that, which in turn made Ellie feel embarrassed. She could feel her cheeks get warm as she started to blush.

Sophie rolled her eyes at her friend's awkwardness. She then half sat up, and leaned down to kiss Ellie. Their lips came together in a short but passionate kiss. Then afterwards, Sophie leaned back down to snuggle into Ellie's chest again.

As she was laying there, she heard a rumbling noise coming from Ellie's stomach. "Hungry?" Sophie asked, with a grin.

Ellie blushed again. "Yeah, kinda," she said. "Is it dinner time yet?"

Sophie sat up and looked over at her alarm clock. "It's nearly 6pm," she said.

"Oh, I didn't realise it had gotten so late," said Ellie. "I should probably put some food on. What do you want?"

Sophie thought for a moment. "Hmmm, whatever. Maybe pizza," she said, with a shrug. "If you want to order in?"

Ellie considered that idea. She wasn't supposed to be ordering pizza on her diet. But then Sophie was being very persuasive.

"Yeah, okay," said Ellie. "I'll go grab my phone."

Ellie climbed off the bed, then turned around to grab the blanket that was laid on top. She needed something to cover herself up, but her dressing gown was in her own bedroom.

When Sophie realised what Ellie was doing, she grabbed hold of the other end of the blanket. "Wait, you can't have this," she said, with a grin. "Go get your phone without covering yourself up. I dare you."

Ellie gave a few more half hearted tugs on the blanket before she resigned herself to the fact that Sophie was aot more determined than her.

"But what if someone sees me?" Ellie asked.

"Who's going to see you? We live on the sixth floor," said Sophie. "Stop making excuses and go get your phone."

Ellie sighed, then reluctantly turned and started walking slowly towards the door. As she was about to leave the room, she heard Sophie whistling at her. She paused to look back over her shoulder.

"Nice ass," said Sophie.

Ellie rolled her eyes dramatically, but inwardly she felt a touch of pride. She'd had people give her compliments about her body before of course, but this time it felt different. When Sophie said it, Ellie actually believed her, and she wasn't just saying it because she wanted something.