Chapter 5

The room was silent as they all took in the information. They needed to sit on it for a minute. Ming Yue folded her arms over her chest as she waited. She was not from this world but she knows the story and pain of everyone in this room. She knows that they needed a minute to digest everything. Ming Yue looked down and saw the tea was almost gone. She then closed her eyes and summoned water from the nearby spring and it flowed into the Jingshi and into the pot to boil.

She then saw an arrangement of plants in the room, all good to make a good herb mixture for tea. She again closed her eyes and summoned some essence from each of the plants. She then let it into the boiling water and it made a calming tea.

"How did you do that?" Wuxian asked.

"I am a goddess, I can manipulate nature, shapeshift and a lot more. I have good healing abilities too. I saw that the plants nearby were good to make a tea to help relax everyone. It can help you think better once you're mind is a bit more at ease," Ming Yue says.

"A goddess?" Wangji asked, "and you let us chain you?"

"I didn't want to come of as a threat," Ming Yue said, "I have great fighting skills but I'd rather not have to fight if I do not have to...now, back to the issue at hand. Are you still going to hold grudges and fight with each other over the past that has long left us? Yes it is hard to move on, but to move on, you need to learn to accept and forgive then forget."

"Like it's that easy," Wei Wuxian said, "I would like you to try and be hated by the world."

Ming Yue sighed, "I wasn't hated by the world but I was hated by a lot of people in my past. I got mixed up with the wrong people, I got hurt, and I even killed innocent people to stay alive most of the time. I then wanted to leave that life of someone that I was with chased after me. He found me, took my innocence away and shot me five times. The worst part, I didn't die that night. I died while I was in the hospital. I had people around me to protect me and I still got found by those horrible people. They gave me what is called a lethal injection which kills you, and I died.

I don't think I even deserve to be given the opportunity to be a goddess now because of the things that I have done. I was cleansed and I was told I can make up for my mistakes by paying it forward. That is what I am doing. Now I am here and you all have hate burning inside of you for no reason anymore. You are all family, and you can work together to get through it. I do not have anyone. My family threw me away because of my choices and I don't even think that they care that I am dead. So be thankful you have people with you to love you," she explained.

Everyone was silent again as they didn't know what to say to her.

Ming Yue sighed again and stood, "very well, you guys leave me no choice anymore."

"What are you doing?" Xichen asked.

"I bet Lan Qiren doesn't know this conflict between you all is happening right now. I imagine that he will have a thought on this matter," Ming Yue said and was about to leave.

"Don't," Wangji said moving in front of her, "Shufu will make us sit down until we fix things."

"Good!" Ming Yue said and teleported out of the room.

The boys then rushed out of the Jingshi and went over to the Orchid room where Lan Qiren was. He was a bit upset seeing the three come running into the room.

"What are you three doing? Running like that?" Lan Qiren asked with a scowl.

"Did a young woman come in here?" Xichen asked.

"No," he said and the said woman appeared in the room, "yes."

"Ming Yue, please think before you speak," Xichen said

"My dear, who are you?" Lan Qiren asked.

Ming Yue bowed, "my name is Ming Yue. I am a goddess from the celestial realm and I am here to help solve the conflict between your nephews and nephew-in-law. They seem to have grudges on each other from the past and it has long moved on. I would like to ask if you can help me with this matter?"

Lan Qiren nodded, "I can tell you are a goddess by your looks alone," he said, "and if you are here to help them, then I will help you as well."

"Thank you," Ming Yue said and waved her hand. She created a barrier around the room so no one could leave except her and Lan Qiren. Wei Wuxian couldn't even break it with any of his talismans, "your abilities won't work on god magic, honey."

"You three, sit down now," Lan Qiren ordered. They sighed and sat down as they were told.

/////////////
It is a bit of a shorter chapter but more to come soon.

What do you think about Ming Yue getting Lan Qiren involved?

She knows everything about those men, will it turn on him or will it go differently?

Find out more soon.