Restart the clock0

White hair slowly flew back from his face, the green haired boy shifting from his position and stepping away from the mass of burning thorns that wrapped around a humanoid something.

The world shifted, the boy's hoodie flew back. Wind exploded infront of him as a hulking figure with a red mane flew down from the church's floors.

Burning red eyes peered into his green ones, sharp teeth jutting out from his— it's mouth and red skin as he opened his deep maw.

"GGGYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

Air destroyed the walls that held up the church's floors. Shino dashed into it, ignoring the spiralling red waves of sound that disoriented reality and leaping up at the beast with a red crown floating above it's head.

And then, he punched.

The screeching of the beast stopped as fast as vines spread throughout its entire body and upto its head, swallowing it whole and sending it to his garden in one swift motion as he fell to the ground on his feet.

"Ophis is resting," His right arm regrew from vines, "Please keep quiet, Orimori."

Shadows that were creeping up on him stopped in their path.

"Drak died during the third assault on Avalon and your crown is all too noticeable." He flicked his wrist, throwing off small shadows that were accumulating in his left hand, "Also, That—!!"

The shadows shot at him without resistance—

He lifted his left arm.

"Creation. Sunflower essence. Lightbloom."

The entire church glow—

The shadows exploded, revealing deteriorated human remains. Shino blinked, green spreading from the roots of his hair as a all too familiar voice resounded through space,

"What do you call a lonely man~?"

He dashed to where Ophis was standing, motionless.

"What do you call a deadly man~?"

He grabbed Asia on his way, throwing her to the side with a seed pod that exploded into a one way dimensional packet that sucked her into his garden.

"Oh what do you call the only man~"

Two red cross shaped 'eyes' tore through the dark sky above them. Shino threw a seed pod below him and Ophis—

"The only man~ without an everlasting FEELING! GAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA!!!"

The laughter of the mad god faded away into the depths of the everhoarding abyss as a loud thunk was heard.

Then another.

Another.

A continuous rain of bodies entered the ears of no one.

Blood soaked the town of Kuoh.

Bloated, charred, dismantled, cut, drowned, broken bodies fell from the dark sky with red eyes.

Yet no one was able to hear their pleads for release.

For no one was left to hear anything.

...

Although I have renewed this on FFN and AO3 I will still be updating this 

This chapter is not a continuation of the last but... A prolonge. If you will.