Chapter 1

Y/N pov:

Y/N: I was walking down the long hallway's of Fae Fawn Academy (Y/Ns old school) when the friend group of the school bully Zion came up to me and shoved me to the ground and said that "Zion wants to meet you after school" which usually means one thing he wants to beat you up but unfortunately for him that was not going to happen as today I will teach him a lesson of my own.

After School:
Y/N: After searching for Zion for a while I finally found him at the school car park, i immediately went up to him and he said "I didn't think you were man enough to show up" he said with a smug grin on his face but of course he wasn't going to play fair and his friends showed up and started to surround me but I just stood their unfazed by all this and kept my focus back on Zion. Once they were finished surrounding me i said "are we going to do this or what" in a serious tone, they immediately charged at my but I avoided this easily by doing a spin move up into the air.

 Once they were finished surrounding me i said "are we going to do this or what" in a serious tone, they immediately charged at my but I avoided this easily by doing a spin move up into the air

Which caused them to run into each other and bang their heads which caused them to fall to the ground in pain. Once I landed I turned my attention back to Zion who charge at me and threw a punch to which I countered by grabbing his arm and flinging him over my shoulders but I didn't let go of his arm which caused him to start to beg he started to repeat constantly in fear "I'm sorry" but that wasn't enough because I wanted him to learn his lesson so what i did was I snapped his arm which made him shout out in pain to which a grin came on my face. Satisfied with what I had done I let him go and just left him to cry on the ground with his stupid friends and headed home.

The next day I was called into the headmasters office where I was officially expelled from the Academy but before I left i made sure to give the headmaster one final gift and... I slammed his head on his desk and said "peace out" and threw up the peace sign.

I left his office and once I arrived home I was immediately met by the face of my abusive father who came up to me and slapped me right across the face and said simply "your going to Nevermore you little brat" I just Simply nodded my head and went...

I left his office and once I arrived home I was immediately met by the face of my abusive father who came up to me and slapped me right across the face and said simply "your going to Nevermore you little brat" I just Simply nodded my head and went upstairs slightly relieved that i would be getting away from the man at last.

The next day I woke up and headed to Nevermore (and no of course my father didn't come with me) after a long journey I finally arrived at Nevermore and I stepped out of the taxi that brought me and was immediately met with a sight for sore eyes a women with the brightest smile on her face that would make anyone throw up. I walked up to her and she said "you must be Y/N i'm Principle Weems I'm the headmaster here at Nevermore" I just replied with "that's me" she just stood there staring at my soul and said "let's go talk in my office" I just simpliy complied and followed her we arrived at her office and talked for what felt like hours. After she finished talking to me she said "shall we go meet your roommate". We arrived at a dorm room and she opened the door and we walked in "Y/N this is Ajax he will be your roommate" Weems said "Hi" I just said "Sup dude welcome to Nevermore" Ajax said to me "Ajax would you please take Y/N and give him a tour of the place and help him get his schedule" Weems told Ajax "sure no problem let's go" Ajax said. After Ajax showed me the whole inside of the school we headed outside "this is the quad" Ajax said to me "isn't it a pentagon" I replied with in a confused tone as to why it was called a quad "I guess you could say that" Ajax said and just by that sentence you immediately knew that he was not the smartest of people.

But I wasn't watching where I was going and tripped over my own feet and landed on top of someone I opened my eyes and saw a girl with black hair.

Wednesday pov:

Wednesday: I had just been knocked off my feet by a mysterious force, I opened my eyes and saw quite possibly the most handsome guy that I have ever seen definitely hotter than all the other guys here. We just started into each others eyes for a few minutes not saying a word before he broke it by standing up and saying "I'm Y/N nice to meet you" offering his hand to help me up to which I accepted "I'm Wednesday and it's nice to meet you too" I said he just smiled at me to which made me feel some kinda way and said "well Wednesday it was lovely meeting you but I got to go but I have no doubt that we will see each other everyday" and then walked away to which a frown came on my lips.

Wednesday Thoughts: Oh don't you worry Y/N we will be seeing each other soon as you are mine forever and I will make sure no one ever takes you from me.

Enid broke me out of my thoughts by saying in a teasing tone "does Wednesday have a crush" to which I just replied simply with "Yes" in my normal tone and just walked off leaving her in shock of what I just said. I headed back to mine and Enid's dorm and was immediately hit with a feeling of excitement as I can't wait to see Y/N again.

End of Chapter 1

Note: So how did you find chapter 1 let me know and. Chapter 2 will either be out Sunday but if not then it will probably be next week before I post but anyway get ready for chapter 2 nonetheless as it is about to heat up from here on between Wednesday and Y/N.