Chapter 3 Part 2

Wednesday Pov

Wednesday: Later on that night I was getting ready to head out with Y/N to investigate the mysterious monster to try and figure out what it is that killed that homeless man when Enid entered the dorm and said "where are you going Wednesday"  I said "not that it matters to you but I'm going out with Y/N" which caused her to squeal in excitement which made me cringe and cover my ears with my hands over the horrible pitch it made. "Will you stop that it is very childish and immature of you to be making that noise" I said Enid just looked at me and stopped squealing before saying "sorry Wednesday I'm just excited that your going on a date with Y/N"

"It is not a date Enid we are going out to try and find out what the monster is" I said (Wednesday thoughts "although I wish it was a date") I finished gathering up all my things and headed out but not before Enid said "have fun on your date" which caused me to glare at her and then I left to meet up with Y/N.

Y/N pov

Y/N: I was waiting at the quad for Wednesday so we could go figure out what the monster is when I spotted Xavier approaching me "what did I tell you about hanging out with Wednesday" he said "and I told you that Wednesday could hang out with anyone she wants to" I said glaring at him as he was really starting to get on my nerves with his constant meaningless threats.

Once I said that he pushed me harshly to the ground causing my head to hit the ground and my vision start to go blurry and he said "you are going to stop hanging out with Wednesday as she is mine" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife and started walking towards me. My vision started coming back just in time to see Xavier getting closer towards me with a knife in his hand I tried to get up but couldn't as he pinned me down to the ground and held me there he picked up his knife and started to bring it down toward my chest with visible anger on his face the knife was inches away from my chest before he was suddenly kicked off of me.

Wednesday Pov

Wednesday: I entered the quad and saw Xavier pinning down Y/N and holding a knife, which caused me to become angry and concerned at the same time because he was going to hurt my Y/N so I sprinted over to Xavier charging at him and kicked him off of Y/N and picked him up by his collar "don't you even think about trying to hurt Y/N" i said with a more demonic sounding tone which has never happed to me until now.

"I told him to stay away from you and he didn't listen so I have to teach him that I'm not messing around" Xavier said. I had enough of Xavier and tossed him to the ground and I immediately ran over to check on Y/N "are you ok" I said concerned"  "I'll be alright don't worry about it" I helped him get back up to his feet and once he was back on his feet we stared deeply into each others eyes we were so focused on each that we completely forgot Xavier was still there.

He got up and stormed off glaring at us even more than before which caused us to snap out of our daze. "Anyway shall we head out" Y/N said still holding the back of his head "you do know we can do this another night if your hurt" I said concerned not wanting him to get hurt even more "no I'm fine let's solve this case" he said which caused me to roll my eyes at his stubbornness but I didn't complain so we headed out towards the woods.

Y/N pov

Y/N: Me and Wednesday had been searching for hours at this point but we found nothing about what this monster could be and it certainly didn't help that me head was still throbbing in pain from the incident with Xavier. Wednesday kept taking notice of me holding my head and continued asking if i was alright which I replied with yes every time but couldn't help but smile at her being concerned for me. We were about to give up and head back to Nevermore when we heard something "what was that noise" Wednesday said "I don't know but it didn't sound friendly" I said we followed where the noise was coming from and that's when we saw the monster.

Y/N: We followed the monster to see where it was going to and it it led us to this massive cave the monster had it's back to us so we still couldn't see what it was me and Wednesday hid in some bushes spying on the monster and trying to find out what it was doing.

Wednesday Pov

Wednesday: Me and Y/N were spying on the monster hidden in bushes the monster was doing some weird things and making a lot of noise when it turned around to reveal its face and that's when Y/N said "My God it's a Rathalos"

"What's a Rathalos" I said "one of the most dangerous and murderous creatures in the whole world and very rare to" he said which caused me to become concerned as this monster is really dangerous judging by the sounds of it "how do we defeat a Rath...

"What's a Rathalos" I said "one of the most dangerous and murderous creatures in the whole world and very rare to" he said which caused me to become concerned as this monster is really dangerous judging by the sounds of it "how do we defeat a Rathalos" I asked  "no idea they are supposedly hard to kill as their are rare occasions of them ever being killed" Y/N said.

"We should get out of here before it sees us" Y/N said I just agreed as we waited till it turned back around and quickly headed back to Nevermore we arrived back at Nevermore and started heading toward our rooms until Y/N said "so the next thing we need to figure out is a Rathalos weakness to figure out how we defeat it" "alright where do we start looking" I asked "maybe the nightshades library there might be a book about it" he said I just agreed with him and said "when do you want to go"  "we'll start looking tomorrow night as it is late now and we need rest so it's best to do it then" "sounds like a plan" I said.
"night Wednesday" Y/N said kissing my cheek again "night Y/N" I said smiling at him.

Then we headed out separate ways and went to our rooms I went in and seen Enid was already asleep so I got ready for bed and went to sleep myself ready for another day of investigating tomorrow.