•Founding of LavenderClan•

Founders—

Lavenderstar (22 moons)— An average sized dilute classic tobrie molly with dark, sapphire-blue eyes and short, soft fur

Lavenderstar (22 moons)— An average sized dilute classic tobrie molly with dark, sapphire-blue eyes and short, soft fur. She's a very calm cat who's quite clever, and always thinks before she acts. She was formerly a loner going by the name of Lavender, and she lived in an old cave that was formerly a popular tourist destination for twolegs before a rockslide happened and blocked them from accessing it. She'd always been curious about the nearby clans and ended up forming her own clan after being contacted by a StarClan elder named Midgewhisker.

Flightpath (89 moons)— A stocky fawn molly with grayish-green eyes and long, thick fur. She's a confident cat with very high self esteem, and is quite skilled at hunting. She was formerly a kittypet named Avia, who met Lavenderstar when the clan had first been formed and was the first cat to join. Lavenderstar made her the deputy, as she proved herself to be quite the skilled cat at surviving in the wild despite her kittypet backround.

Poppyflower (18 moons)— A large light brown mackerel tabby molly with pretty sage-green eyes and a circular scar wrapping around one of her front paws. She's very passionate about her job as the healer of the clan, and is great at teaching. She was formerly a rogue going by the name of Poppy. When she was apprentice-aged she got her paw caught in a twoleg trap, leaving her badly injured. Another rogue helped nurse her back to health, teaching her how to heal while doing so. Since then she went around healing other cats until she discovered the newly made LavenderClan and took the opportunity to join it.

Talonlight (104 moons)— A dark blue-gray ticked tabby tom with sky-blue eyes and short-silky fur. He is very thoughtful and careful, but will speak his mind if he needs to. He was formerly an unnamed rogue. He was given to an adoptive family when he was a very young kit due to his parents being unable to take care of him due to them being unprepared for a kit. He embraced his childhood, though, and would take in many abandoned kits and raise them like a parent. When exploring with a group of his adopted kits, a trio of apprentice-aged cats named Ocean, Frost and Peanut, as well as a young kit named Juniper, he walked into LavenderClan and was happily taken in along with the young cats following him.

Burrfrost (66 moons)— A small, mostly white cat with a golden-orange tail and hazel eyes. They are very cautious, but are also quite talkative as well. They were formerly a rogue named Prickles, and was one of the many cats raised by Talonlight. While hunting, they ended up running into their former adoptive father, who invited them to LavenderClan.

Thornaster (30 moons)— A silky-furred mottled-brown tom with a darker brown stripe running down his back and sky-blue eyes. He's a bit of an impulsive cat who will fight fiercely for what he believes in. He was formerly a loner named Thorn. He was Lavenderstar's adoptive older brother, and when her heard that Lavenderstar had made one of the popularly talked about clans, he joined as soon as he could.

Waterpaw (9 moons)— A chocolate point molly with blue eyes and long, frizzy fur. She is very ambitious and hopes to someday become the leader of the clan. She was formerly a rogue named Ocean who'd been adopted by Talonlight after being superheated from her parents when an old house they were living in collapsed. She didn't like her name, Ocean very much because it sounded too calm for her, so she chose to change it to Waterpaw instead.

Coldpaw (8 moons)— A lanky dark gray and white bengal molly with dull blue eyes. She is very thoughtful and quick-thinking. She formerly went by the name of Frost, and was one of the many cats who'd been adopted by Talonlight after being abandoned by her parents. When she saw that Waterpaw had changed her name she decided to follow in her footsteps and change her name to Coldpaw.

Nutpaw (7 moons— A silver classic tabby tom with strange half golden-half blue eyes. He's very kind and compassionate, and loves befriending new cats. He was adopted by Talonlight after running away from his parents who were quite neglectful. He was formerly named Peanut, but chose to simplify it to Nutpaw when her had his name changed.

Juniperkit— A pale orange ticked tabby molly with vibrant green eyes. She's very polite, as well as rather strict and dislikes it when other cats break the rules. She was adopted by Talonlight after being found alone with no sign of any parents around her.