•Year 3•

Allegiances—

Leader— Lavenderstar (46 moons): A dilute classic torbie molly.

Deputy— Flightpath (113 moons): A long-furred fawn molly with a scarred tail.

Medicine Cat— Poppyflower (42 moons): A light-brown mackerel tabby molly.

Juniperscratch (27 moons): A pale orange ticked tabby molly with a twisted, scarred leg.

Warriors—

Thornaster (54 moons): A mottled-brown tom with a dark stripe running down his back.

Nutash (31 moons): A silver classic tabby and white tom.

Waternose (33 moons): A chocolate point molly.

Spotshade (72 moons): A silver smoke molly.

Shatteredburrow (76 moons): A dilute tortoiseshell molly.

Hailecho (23 moons): A pale gray and white rosetted molly.

Dappledbounce (20 moons): A brown speckled and white molly.

Mustardfall (96 moons): A dilute tabico point molly.

Elders—

Talonlight (128 moons): A dark blue-gray ticked tabby tom.

•Moon 25•

—Lavenderstar falls very ill with a case of yellowcough.

—Nutash is having a recurring nightmare about being chased by a pack of dogs.

—Juniperscratch is worried that other cats are judging her for becoming a medicine cat.

—Shatteredburrow keeps calling cats by the wrong name, many cats are beginning to find her rather suspicious. She tries to convince them that she's just tired, but some think she's going crazy.

—Nothing of particular interest happened this moon.

•Moon 26•

—Waternose gossips to Nutash about which cats she thinks would have interesting kits, and which ones go well together. 

—Nothing interesting happens during patrols.

•Moon 27•

—Lavenderstar has recovered from yellowcough!

—Shatteredburrow is talking to herself again, most of the cats begin to believe that she must've gotten hit in the head when she was hit on the thunderpath.

—While training, Mustardsplash notices that Flightpath seems to be admiring her!

—Dappledbounce and Lavenderstar hear something while they were on a hunting patrol. Dappledbounce chooses to go and investigate and sees a fox. They run away quickly, but the fox still manages to injure Dappledbounce's tail.

•Moon 28•

—Hailecho has proudly announced that she's expecting kits! The clan is overjoyed, as they will be the first kits born in the clan. 

—Lavenderstar considers forming an alliance with one of the other clans so they can have some help with some of the frequent dangerous animals.

—Juniperscratch is still feeling rather gloomy, not being used to being stuck in camp so often.