•Year 2•

Allegiances—

Leader— Lavenderstar: A dilute classic torbie molly.

Deputy— Flightpath: A long-furred fawn molly with a scarred tail.

Medicine Cat— Poppyflower: A light-brown mackerel tabby molly.

Warriors—

Burrfrost: A mostly white cat with an orange tabby tail.

Thornaster: A mottled-brown tom with a dark stripe running down his back. Apprentic: Hailpaw

Talonlight: A dark blue-gray ticked tabby tom.

Nutash: A silver classic tabby and white tom.

Coldfoot: A dark gray and white bengal molly.

Waternose: A chocolate point molly.

Juniperscratch: A pale orange ticked tabby molly. Apprentice: Dappledpaw

Spotshade: A silver smoke molly.

Shatteredburrow: A dilute tortoiseshell molly.

Goldspark: A dilute spotted torbie and white molly.

Apprentices—

Hailpaw: A pale gray and white rosetted molly.

Dappledpaw: A brown speckled and white molly.

•Moon 13•

—Every cat that caught white cough has now healed and no sources of white cough remain in camp!

—Dappledpaw was out hunting when a large boulder fell on her tail. She managed to escape but her tail was badly injured.

—Waternose's dog bit has healed perfectly! She's a bit disappointed that it didn't leave a scar though. 

—During a patrol, Nutash and Coldfoot meet another rival clan, NacreClan! The two patrols greet each other and talk for a bit before going about their business.

•Moon 14•

—Hailpaw has proven herself to be ready to become a warrior and, happy tears in her eyes at seeing her daughter all grown up, Hailpaw is given the name of Hailecho, in honor of her tranquility.

—Despite Poppyflower's best efforts, Goldspark dies due to an underlaying infection in her broken bone. Despite not knowing her well, the clan grieves for her, honoring her as if she'd been in the clan since it was created.

—Nutash and Waternose had a disagreement while patrolling. They remain mates, but they're a little bit moody towards each other for a while.

—Flightpath still wonders about being leader.

—Shatteredburrow lays by herself, thinking of her past life.

—Waternose is daydreaming about possibly having kits with Ashnut!

—While on patrol, Talonlight and Burrfrost heard a strange sound coming from behind a boulder.  Being curious, Burrfrost goes to investigate only to come face to face with the snarling fangs and slashing claws of a wolverine. Talonlight ran to help, but he was to late and found Burrfrost dead in a pool of their own blood.

•Moon 15•

—An eagle attacked a patrol and tried grabbing Flightpath! Luckily, she was a bit too heavy for the eagle and it let go.