•Year 1•

Allegiances—

Leader— Juniperstar (22 moons): A dilute classic torbie molly. Apprentice: Coldpaw

Deputy— Flightpath (89 moons): A long-furred fawn molly.

Medicine Cat— Poppyflower (18 moons): A light-brown mackerel tabby molly.

Warriors—

Burrfrost (66 moons): A mostly white cat with an orange tabby tail.

Thornaster (30 moons): A mottled-brown tom with a dark stripe running down his back. Apprentice: Waterpaw.

Talonlight (104 moons): A dark blue-gray ticked tabby tom. Apprentice: Nutpaw

Apprentices—

Nutpaw (7 moons): A silver classic tabby and white tom.

Coldpaw (8 moons): A dark gray and white bengal molly.

Waterpaw (9 moons): A chocolate point molly.

Kits— 

Juniperkit (3 moons): A pale orange ticked tabby molly.

•Moon 1•

—Lavenderstar has been having many strange dreams, she isn't sure whether it's StarClan trying to speak to her or if it's from her still getting used to being the leader of a new clan.

—Thornaster tried showing off his climbing skills in camp by climbing the cave's walls, but he was quickly stopped by Flightpath before he ended up getting injured.

—Waterpaw is feeling gloomy, as she's still getting used to living underneath the roof of a cave,

—Lavenderstar, Thornaster and Talonlight take their apprentices on a training patrol, where they bask in the newleaf sun and talk about fighting and hunting techniques.

—Poppyflower takes Burrfrost and Flightpath to search for herbs in case they end up needing them. They return to camp with plenty of herbs to last for the time being.

•Moon 2•

—While exploring her territory, Lavenderstar finds a very young kit who'd presumably been abandoned a kittypet who'd heard of the clans and felt that her kit would be safer there than being given to a random twoleg. Lavenderstar names the kit Hailkit, and adopts her as her own.

—Juniperkit is jealous of Hailkit for being adopted by the leader of the clans, and gets into an argument with her about it.

—Flightpath helps Lavenderstar with taking care of Hailkit and realizes that she would make a good mother. She daydreams of having her own kits one day.

—Thornaster had a nightmare about being abandoned as a very young kittypet the night before Hailkit is found. He thinks it's just a coincidence at first, but the more he thinks about it the stranger it seems.

—Waterpaw feels an unusual sense of dread, but she isn't sure why. She thinks it could have been because she had to save Coldpaw from choking on a piece of prey and she's worried it will happen again, but she isn't entirely sure.

—Nothing of particular interest happened during patrols.