Chapter Eight: Red eyes

I felt a wave of calmness wash over me. I looked up at daddy and smiled. I was still scared because they have red eyes and I remember my vision which scared me more than I'd like to admit.

I hid my face in Daddy's neck as Aro spoke. His voice was really creepy, I hope he doesn't talk to me. I could feel Marcus looking at me and the other one Cauis was looking at me too.

"Jasper, I would like to congratulate you on finding your mate. She is beautiful."

"Thank you Aro. She has definitely had a positive impact on me and my family."

"Can I meet her. I would like to know more about her gifts. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Daddy was trying to put me down but I wrapped my arms and legs around him tighter. "It's okay sweetie everyone is here. They're not going to hurt you."

I relaxed in his arms as he set me down on the ground. I looked down as I felt Aro coming closer as he stopped in front of me I looked up.

He held his hand in front of him. I placed my hand in his palm. It felt colder than my family's hands. He was staring at me but more like through me. I looked over and saw two vampires that looked like teenagers. They were both staring at me but they were smiling. I smiled back at them.

"She is remarkable, demonstrating powers that only turned vampires can express. Her visions are more precise than Alice's, hers are set in stone visions of the future. And her ability to see things as they are happening is astounding. Have you decided when you are going to change her?"

"The plan is after the school year ends we will move and change her. We will be leaving Forks for a few decades." Grandpa answered his question. I'm not scared to be changed I know daddy is going to do it and I'll be ready.

"I see that you have plan and it is one that I agree to and support. We have nothing further to discuss. We will be leaving now. We may take a trip up here if she is not changed in time. Goodbye princess, it was lovely to meet you." With that they all sped away.

The wolves came into view as soon as The Volturi left.

"Those guys are creepy." I ran over to Seth. "I agree, I don't like the way they looked at me. With those creepy red eyes. Gives me the hebejebies."

"It's okay princess we won't have to see them for a while." Daddy was trying to make me feel better. I motioned for Seth to bend down."I don't know why Daddy isn't scared, I think he is trying to be brave in front of everybody."

Seth smiled and said "I think your Daddy is brave he stood up to the bullies." He stood back to normal height and turned me around Daddy was holding his hand out for me to grab. "I think you are very brave for not hiding behind me the whole time. I do believe it is nap time for a certain princess I know."

He took me to our room and walked to the bathroom. "I think you should take a bath before you take your nap." I nodded my head in response. He turned the water on to fill the tub he put lots of bubbles. "No toys right now." I nodded my head as my eyes started to close. I could feel daddy washing me but my eyes were too heavy to open. He dried me off and put one of his t-shirts on me. He laid down next to me and I cuddled into his side as I fell asleep.