Tʜᴇʀᴇ's Tᴏᴏ Mᴀɴʏ Cᴏʟᴏʀs, Eɴᴏᴜɢʜ Tᴏ Dʀɪᴠᴇ Aʟʟ Oꜰ Us ⵊɴsᴀɴᴇ

TW// cussing, bullying, misgendering, dude being a creepy bish

Tubbo's POV

"Look at what the cat dragged in!" One of them said. "Actually, you three came over here, so technically we should be saying that to you." Purpled replied in a harsh tone.

I guess these three aren't friendly.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. The other two hadn't spoke. He then spotted me. "Oh, who's this~?" He asked, pointing towards me. "Nobody, fuck off." Ranboo replied. "How rude of you to call your friend a nobody." "That's not what I-"

"You know, if your friends are gonna call you a nobody, then they aren't that good of friends. You should hang out with us instead, kid." He said to me. I exhaled. "Don't call me kid, I'm probably older than you. Or at least more mature. And he is my friend, so fuck you and fuck off." I flipped him off.

"Oh! Pfft- I thought you were a boy for a second there! You look like one but the voice completely counteracts that. You should grow your hair out more so people don't mistake you for one." He laughed.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, looking down at the table as I chewed my nails.

"Shut the hell up, man. Piss off." Tommy waved him off.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes, and walking around the table as if he was inspecting us. He stopped beside of me and I gave him a weird look that should've told him to fuck off.

"Yeah you should definitely grow your hair out. It would make you a lot prettier of a girl." He said, putting his hand on my back, "And then, maybe people with be able to get some fun outta you." I felt his hand slip under my shirt. I grabbed Tommy's water bottle and squeezed it, making it spray on the boy. He backed up, coughing some and wiping his face.

"Don't you fucking touch me, creep-ass!" I shouted, standing up some. It's easier to fight when you're standing, though, I hoped I wouldn't have to fight him. I'm not necessarily strong in any way, shape, or form.

His eyes then landed on my arms.

"Ew, what the fuck happened there? That looks gross, you should cover those up." He said. "Fuck off." I replied.

He exhaled.

"Whatever, see you hell spawns later." He held up a peace sign, walking away with the two others following behind him. "Hell spawns?! Excuse you?" Nikki scoffed loudly, standing up and facing their way.

The boy held up both of his middle fingers, now walking backwards as he faced us.

"Suicide squad!" He yelled. Now, Techno stood up. "Oh- shi-" He cut himself off, now running off while laughing as his two minions followed behind.

After Techno and Nikki sat back down, I stayed standing for a few extra moments before returning to my sitting position. I felt the need to keep my guard up for a little longer. I had learned not to just immediately expect that whomever is fucking with you left and isn't gonna come back in a minute or two.

"What the fuck, did he actually touch you?" Tommy asked. I nodded, chewing my nails. I felt sick to my stomach. I now noticed how I was shaking some, when I saw that I was still holding Tommy's plastic water bottle and that it was shaking. I dropped the bottle onto the table, sitting on my shaking hands.

"Like, like under your shirt or..." Wilbur trialed off. "Y-Yeah, that." I replied.

Techno then stood up, rolling up his sleeves and leaving the table.

"Where- Where are you going?" I asked. "Doing what dad told me to. Beating a bitch up." He replied. "Wait, no, don't. Then Phil will find out, I-I don't want him to worry about it. I won't- I won't let it happen again, ok? Just- Just leave him. He's not with your time." I said anxiously.

Techno exhaled, reluctantly sitting back down.

"Fine. But if he does as much as look at you, I'm clocking him." He said. I nodded. "Thank you."

I laid my head in my arms on the table, exhaling as I rubbed my thumb over a few of the scars and burns on my arm.

"Who the hell even is he?" I asked. "Honestly, I don't even know his name." Ranboo replied. "Isn't it like, Lucas or something?" Tommy asked. "Yeah." Nikki answered.

"And his minions?" I questioned. "Uhm...Colten and Abe, I'm pretty sure." Nikki said. I nodded.

"What's his deal?" Tommy asked nobody specific. "He's just shitty. He's probably a psychopath. Because, you know, psychopaths don't have to be killers or something. Psychopaths can just be people who don't feel emotions like we do, and don't care about others." Nikki said. I nodded.

It was really quiet for the rest of the lunch period. The bell rang so we threw out our trash and went back inside the school to grab our things for our last two classes.

Words: 845