Bᴜᴛ ⵊ'ʟʟ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ Tᴏ Gᴇᴛ Us Oᴜᴛ Oꜰ Hᴇʀᴇ

TW// cussing, cyber bullying, talk of transphobia, telling someone to off themselves repeatedly, talk of self-unaliveing, crying, self hate, dysphoria?
I think that's all?

Tubbo's POV
Four days later (it's a Saturday so no school)

The last four days, Lucas wouldn't leave me alone, and I couldn't figure out how to block someone from Gmail. There were too many possible buttons and things I could click, and I didn't wanna fuck up my entire account.

I won't repeat some of the things he said to me, but they mostly consisted of me being laughed at for my dead family and being fostered, being picked at and name-called for being trans, and him being mad that he got transferred to a separate school.

Every day I would wake up to at least three notifications from him. It was getting tiring, physically and mentally. I tried to mask how I was constantly upset, but I'm not the best at hiding emotions, so I'm pretty sure everyone could tell something was up.

I was sitting on the sofa and it was pretty chill. Tommy and Wilbur were just chatting amongst themselves, and Techno and Phil were texting each other memes even though they were sitting right next to each other, obviously holding back many laughs.

I had gotten my Gmail account on my phone so I didn't have to be on my laptop to answer Lucas. He tended to get salty if I didn't reply within a few minutes, and I was tired of reading him bitch about it, so I got it on my phone so I'd always know if he messaged me.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I knew they it was either Ranboo or Lucas, so I quietly sighed, sliding the phone out of my pocket. Sure enough, it was a Gmail notification.

(Lucas is this
Tubbo is this)

-

How's it goinnggggggg?

Great until you messaged me
Thanks for asking :\

Aw, ur welcome ;3

What do you want now?

Sometimes I think you'd be better off dead
What about you, Hm?

What?????

You can read, right?

Yes, I can fucking read!
Wtf is wrong with you?!

I think most people would agree with me
Everyone, actually
Ur kinda useless on this earth
You'd just make everyone's lives better if you were gone

Stfu are you mental?!

Only slightly ;)

That's fucked
What if you were to say that to someone
who is suicidal?! Their life would be
on your hands!

Yeah, dumbass, that's kind of the whole point
What you mean 'if I were to?'
You're not suicidal?

No, I'm not

Sheesh 😬
Well you should be when you look like THAT
That's a face only a mother could love...
Oh wait! I forgot! You don't HAVE a mum!
😆😆😆

-

My shoulders dropped. I hadn't realized they were tensed up until I did so. I stared at my phone for a few moments, biting my lip and keeping myself from tears. I exhaled a breath I didn't notice I was holding in, letting a small squeak slip out.

"Toby, you good?" Tommy asked. I looked over at him for a moment, then back at my phone. "Tubs..?" Wilbur questioned, placing his hand on my arm. "Are you ok?"