CHAPTER 2:

We arive just as the bell rings. We walk into the classroom, and i sit at an empty chair. The teacher walk into the classroom. As soon as the teacher is in the class, does he begin to talk. ''Hello my dear student.'' Hello mister DiCaprio. The class says. ''Today we have a new student. Y/N will you please stand up and tell us about yourself.'' I slowly rise out of my chair. Im Y/N, i just moved from NY to L.A. I used to live with my mom, I begin to sob slowly. But she went missing, and i had to move in with my dad. I break down on my chair. Harry and a few other boys, run to my chair to comfort me.

The bell rings, and everyone walks out of the classroom. Ill just go outside. I think to my self. I wait till everyone is gone, before i walk out. The sun i shining on my face. But suddenly it begins to rain. I Try to run inside, but i suddenly fall, and my skirt slides up, revealing my beautiful and juicy bootie. I hurry up, to get my skirt back in place. But in the corner of my eye, can I see a boy looking at me with a bleeding nose. Luckily the bell rang and I go back inside.

I walk into class.(Harry showed her around the school) I have biology. As soon as I. Walk into the classroom I see the boy from outside!
"You can sit next to Edward" says the teacher. So the boy is named Edward, I thought to myself. I sit quietly on the chair while the mr. Cowell begins to talk.
"Hi I'm Edward, Edward Cullen. It's a pleasure to meet you miss" says the mysterious boy. My name is Y/N. I said quietly.  We talked and talked, untill the bell rang. This time i walked out of the room at the same time as everyone else.

As soon as i walked out, harry stood there, with some other boys too. ''How was biology?'' he asked. It was really great, i got a new friend! I said. ''Who is it?'' Its Edward Cullin :D. Said i. ''YOU SHOULDNT TALK TO THAT TWINK, HE WILL JUST USE YOU!!!'' ... I just walked away.