Clara (OC)❤️ X Vladimir 🧛‍♂️

Request/Suggestions by: DuchessOfDarkness444

The mysterious Cauldron palace. Vladimir was slept inside the casket when he was the vampire. There's a girl who stays her home. Her name was Clara. She goes on the Cauldron palace. She opened the door. She's walking all of the hallway inside. Clara wasn't afraid of the dark & she saw the casket then she open it. She sees Vladimir was slept. As he won't wake up. 

Clara: Who is he? Why is he asleep? *sigh* He would wake up T-T. *she kiss Vladimir's mouth* Eeh! >/////< I accidentally kiss him! What have I done! *she see him woke up*

Vladimir: *woke up & yawn, his tongue was wipe his mouth since he taste Clara's lipstick was strawberry* HUH!? Who dares kissed me on my mouth! *look at her looking beautiful* You! Beautiful lady >:(.

Clara: I'm sorry! *blush* It was an accident!

Vladimir: You kissed me! I tasted your lipstick. Thanks for woke me up. I am Vladimir of Grimm FC! You're the one arrived the Cauldron palace. Tell me your name, beautiful lady?

Clara: I'm Clara

Vladimir: *grab Clara's hand* What a lovely name~ *kiss Clara's hand*

Clara: O///////O!?

Vladimir: My lady~ I will show you all of my place. ^v^

Clara: Of course!? *blush*

Vladimir showing Clara inside the whole room in the Cauldron Palace. When he introduce Grimm players to her & he introduced her to them. She's happy to them. She's laugh and smiled at them. He saw her very happy when he thinks she's the joyful. He likes her a lot. He grab Clara's hand & let her follow him in the garden. They are both outside the garden. Clara likes talk to Vladimir. He's happy to her, suddenly, he was grab her body & he bites her neck. Clara shocked at him bite her neck that she thinks Vlad was a vampire. She's afraid of him & his teeth are fangs. Her neck got hurt & she lay down. He got accident bite her. He carry Clara in the clinic room. He put her on the bed. At the morning, Clara opened her eyes while Vlad isn't here because of the sunrise. Her neck got healed. She's not seeing him. She felt dizzy.

Clara: *sigh* How did I happened. He bite my neck. It hurts *touch her neck & it will be pain* He's accident for drink blood. I won't be afraid of him... *get her up & she's change her clothes*

Clara goes outside on the room, she went downstairs, goes to the kitchen & she eat her food for breakfast. She goes again, she opened Vlad's casket. She sees him not here inside the casket. She's never afraid. She hears the footstep. It was Vladimir came at her. She's a bit sad.

Vladimir: Clara, It was an accident... I was the one bite you & I can't hurt you. You afraid of me since we are both met inside our room. Please, forgive me & I'm sorry....

Clara: *touch Vlad's face*

Vladimir: *gasp*

Clara: I always forgive you ^^ *kiss his cheek*

Vladimir: *smiled at her*

Vlad couldn't hurt her. Later at night. He wears his suit & he look at her wears her beautiful dress. They are start dancing & smiled. He gets the rose & give it to her. Clara would keep it by him. He thanks to her visit the Cauldron since she stays with him. He never control himself. She's in love with Vladimir  & he's in love with Clara. They are both kiss their lips. They are always together. ❤️ 🤭💖🥰

Hope you love them! Have a great readers! 💖

Bonus:
If you want read more chapters in oneshots, please comment here/comment on board in public message/DM me in private. THANK YOU! ^w^