school drama

So a 2 years ago I moved to Washington my step-dad works in the navy and was stationed there for the boat to be cleaned I also did 1 year of homeschooling it didn't work out I won't say which grade I did homeschool for to keep my age a secret I dislike giving out information about me I mostly play pretend and be somebody I'm not but don't wr all..

On the last year I was at the school I only stayed Intel January 27th then I moved to California where I'm gonna live in military housing Intel we get moved again though I do wanna talk about the things that happend at the school in Washington alot happend to me there.

You see when I joined the school I was planning to not make any friends I didn't want them all the schools I went to in the past the kids treated me horribly I didn't want to make the same mistake I never wanted to trust somebody again just incase.

But I met this girl I kept my distance and wrote in my book to make my other story that I'm currently remaking I would normally sir in the shade under the building at recess writing or reading we had this ar goal thing so I was trying to make my ar goal before I left the girl would always try to talk to me.

She was very energetic and nice but she had this friend she was jealous of me always trying to break me and the other girl up to kinda separate the 2 I'll call the one that was trying to be my friend L and the one that was trying to break me and L's friendship.

S soon decided its not worth fighting so we all became good friends but nothing lasts forever  like I said I was gonna move in 2 years and now I only had Intel January 27th before I moved back to California where I am now I deeply miss them I'm still in contact with S but I haven't gotten L's contact information..