Piece of Art

Nesta leaned back against Cassian's wet chest. The House had conjured up a thousand bubbles in the bathtub they were sharing. She felt Cassian tracing a pattern on the back of her neck, before he encircled his strong arms around her, gathering her more firmly against him. Nesta could feel him half hard against her backside, but she brought her hands up to hold on to his arms.

"You do realize," Cassian murmured against her temple, "that you're extremely lucky to have, not one, but two Illyrians in your company tonight, yes?"

She snorted, "You two are the lucky ones," Nesta felt Azriel's fingers wrap around her ankle, he pulled her leg until her foot rested on his lower abdomen, "I skipped my Valkyrie Bookclub for this, the novel we are currently reading is extremely juicy."

Azriel snorted.

"How was Hewn City, Az?" Cassian asked, patiently, "You haven't spoken a word since you got back."

"You talk enough for the both of us, brother." Az said softly, his head leaned back against the rim of the bathtub they had squeezed into, his throat was exposed to them and his hazel eyes shut. Nesta wiggled her toes against him, he looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"That bad?" she whispered, even though she knew it was useless to try to get Azriel to talk when he didn't wish too. "We can talk about it, if you want."

"No," Azriel looked away, "I don't want to talk about it."

Nesta felt Cassian's chest move as he sighed, she thought twin frowns of concern appeared on both of their faces. Azriel rolled his eyes as he moved towards the pair, water sploshed over the side of the bath as he reached forward. His hands cupped Nesta's face and he yanked her forward. His lips were harsh against her own, so different from Cassian's, but just as experienced. His tongue seeked permission into her mouth, which she gave him.

Nesta crawled on his lap, her legs on either side of him. She could feel Cassian's gaze burning on her spine as she deepened her kiss with Azriel and softly lowered herself onto him.

Azriel hissed against her lips, but his scarred hand had already reached between their slick bodies as he guided his cock into her warmth. Nesta sank on him quickly and moaned at his size. Azriel's hands held her waist as she moved against him.

"Spank her ass, brother," Cassian rasped from the other end of the bathtub, and Nesta moaned at the sound of his voice, "she likes that."

Azriel did as he was told. The sharpness of his palm on her ass was delicious. Nesta rested her palms on the tattoos on Azriel's broad chest as she rode him. She could hear Cassian's harsh breath behind her. The water in the bath moved, not only with her movements but also with Cassian's as he stroked himself at the sight of Nesta riding Azriel's cock.

Az' hands guided her above him, his head falling back against the rim of the bathtub. His hazel eyes glazed in pleasure, Nesta eyed his massive wings jutting from his back, the half of them submerged in water and the top part gleaming ebony in the soft firelight.

"Cassian," Nesta said, "please."

She felt Cassian's broad hand on the back of her neck, it spread a hot fire as he caressed her spine and rested on her ass. He pinched her there and she squirmed.

"Fuck." Azriel cursed.

Cassian leaned forward, so that his mouth was against Nesta's ear. His harsh breathing made her stomach clench, and she knew he was extremely turned on. Cassian encircled her throat with one of his hands and the other trailed lower on her ass.

Azriel moaned aloud as Cassian caressed his balls, and then his cock which was thrusting in and out of Nesta. Cassian's wet fingers traveled upwards and circled her asshole.

"Cassian." She whimpered again as he pushed a finger inside her. "Gods."

One of Nesta's hands left Azriel's chest and reached behind her. Cassian's hard cock was pulsing in her hand.

"Harder, Nes." Cassian rasped as he thrust into her hand, "Fuck my brother harder."

Cassian added another finger, the pressure from his touch and Azriel's massive cock brought tears to her eyes.

"She's close, Azriel." Cassian grunted, "Look at the flush spreading over her breasts, brother, isn't she a good girl? Getting filled by us?"

Nesta moaned at his words, and threw her head back, it landed on Cassian's shoulder as she cried out in pleasure. Azriel let out a whimper as he spilled inside of her, and Cassian's cock hammered again in her hand as he came, painting her ass like a piece of art.

Author's note:

Curious to see which book the Valkyrie Bookclub is discussing? Check out The Kingdom of Gods on my Wattpad page!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

NESTA & CASSIANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें