New me, new home(Part one)

Guys this is gonna be a long story and a slow burn😭😭. I intended to write a short one but oh well.

Also I totally forgot the Casino was actually spawned around the "perfect crime arc" and not when Sigma was Born.
Djslksjd anyway forgive me for messing up the timeline I'm sorry😭😭

***Note that Sigma is about 2 years old here. And one year before the Sky Casino arc.
------------------------------

-Before going home-

"Wow, I must say you have a nice taste in clothing"

"Ahaa~~~~~ stop flattering me Dos-kun! But really, it will suit him well."

Gogol said while looking at the clothes he just picked for Sigma. Gogol likes clothing with a lot of personalities and characteristics. It's easy to tell judging by his clothing. No wonder why he was so insisted on buying Sigma new clothes. Because those he was wearing did not show Sigma as a person.

-Back to the house now-

After Gogol is done with his little drama. He turns his head and walks up to Sigma, saying his famous line

"Now! It's quiz timeeeee! Look at this bag, do you know what's inside it?"

"Uuhhhhh clothes probably?"

"That's correct!! How did you know!?"

"It's just a guess. Also you said you wanna get me some new clothes too. So yeah!"

"Huh? You actually listened to what I said!? How surprising. Well then that is no guess, you're just smart! Now now, let me just ..." Gogol says while taking out the clothes and showing it to Sigma.

"Ta-da!! Doesn't it look good? I spent so much time getting all the clothes to match up the style. Try it on!" He shoves them into Sigma arms and pushes him to his room.
.
.
.
*Door's opened*

"Well... how do I look?"

Dos-kun just finished making the tea. He walks up to Sigma and hands him a cup of tea

"You look very nice." Dos-kun says next to him. And Gogol is just gazing at him.

Honestly, Sigma loves this outfit. One thing that he doesn't like is the high heels. Sure, it looks nice but it's hard to walk in it. But he doesn't want to change it because it would make this fit not perfect. Any changes would make it lose its style.

Fyodor walks back to Gogol and Sigma follows him. Sigma sits next to Gogol with Gogol keeps gazing at him. He didn't get uncomfortable with him this time, instead he looks back at him right into his eyes. It surprised Gogol a bit. Gogol opens his eyes a little and processes to give Sigma a little soft smile. This makes Sigma feel something but he couldn't tell what feeling is that. To stop this, he needs to say something.

"Sooo what do you think? Gogol."

"Sigma-kuuun! You know some people prefer enjoying art in silence right?"

"WHat?" Sigma couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Pfffff- what a great reaction you have! You're soooo goodd~~~~~!"

With his laugh filling the whole room, Fyodor takes a big sip from his cup and says,

"It's time to go. I'm a little bit tired so I'm counting on you now Gogol."

"Yes sirrr! Let's go Sigma-kun!"

After they left, Fyodor cleans up the empty cups and immediately falls asleep on the couch.
.
.
.