New me, new home(Part 2)

(On their way to the casino)

"Sigma-kun, do you have anything you want to do in the future?"

"No...I don't even know what I want right now. Why?"

"Heh nothing! I'm just curious. Ah, we arrived! Here, watch your steps."

Gogol walks off the heli and reaches his hand to Sigma. Sigma hesitated for a second before he took Gogol's hand. With their hands holding tight together and Sigma's heels making clicking noise. They arrived at the Sky Casino, Sigma's new home.

"Welcome back manager. Ah, this must be manager's guest. Welcome to the sky casino."

"Ooo nice service you've got, Sigma-kun. They are well trained!"

"Uhu yeah I know." Sigma has no idea what to respond.

After the welcoming, they quickly head to the manager room to catch a breath. Everyone treated them with respect and kindness. Even though Sigma knew this would happen, it still caught him off guard. And Gogol was the same as always.

"How is it? Do you like it?"

"This is... amazing. And that bookshelf, are those books the information of the casino?"

"Waaaaa already trying to work? C'mon let's chill for a day or two. You'll be so stressed that you'll die before our plan even started! Aha! How bout we walk around and give ourselves a little tour? Do you want snacks? I have cookies if you want!"

"A tour sounds fun. And where the heck did that bag of cookies come from?"

"Well you already ate 3 bags of cookies while we were on the mission. I reckon you love cookies so I snuck a few bags out of a store while we we're on our way here!"

"You're... oddly heedful. I want the chocolate flavored one."

"I'll take that as a compliment! Here's your cookies. Alright, let's go shall we?" Gogol is already at the door while Sigma is still looking at the view from the window.

"Ok I'm comin-" Sigma hops to Gogol but accidentally trips over the carpet. Gogol, with a fast reaction time, teleports in front of Sigma and hugging him, protecting him from kissing the floor.

Well this is awkward. Sigma quickly stands back up from Gogol's arms and looks at the floor, listening to Gogol's giggles and laughs.

"Ooowww look at your face, It's all red! Need me to carry you to the infirmary?"

"Fucking hell..." Sigma mutters while putting his hands on his face

"Ay language! Also c'mon, it's not a big deal! There's not many chances to get carried by me! No need to be shy(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧!"

"No- that's not the point (; - ; ). *sign*Sorry I'm just kinda stressed. Anyway, let's just go."

"Are you ok in those heels? You can change it if you want."

"Yeah I'm alright. I just need some time to get used to it."

"Okkk~~! Alright let's go!" Gogol holds the door for Sigma and they have a nice time together in the casino. Nothing has happened during their tour. Gogol has paid extra attention to Sigma in case he fell again, but that didn't happen.

Time is getting late, Gogol needs to go home for something. Sigma is pretty tired from walking in those heels too. They've decided to call it a day. Before leaving, Gogol says this to Sigma,

"Don't miss me too much, I'll be back tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? If it's a check up, that would be too quick."

"Nooo it isn't! I'm just going to bring you something tomorrow!"

"What thing?"

"You'll see tomorrow!"

"Mind telling me now?"

"You'll probably find out later :3"

"Hmmn ok?"

"Then, see you tomorrow Sigma-kun!"

"See you tomorrow, Gogol."

With a smile, Gogol gets on the Heli and leaves the sky casino. Later that night, when Sigma is planning to take a shower, he realizes what Gogol's going to bring him tomorrow.

"Right......my clothes."