The beginning

—The next morning—

Sigma is currently laying on his bed, refusing to get up. It's been a long time since he got a nice sleep on a nice bed. The strange thing is when he rolls over, he feels like someone is poking him. And it's almost like someone is on top of him.

He slowly opens his eyes, what welcomes him on this nice morning is quite frightening.

"Yaaaa good morning! It's 3 in the afternoon already, wakey wakey!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHH"

Sigma quickly sits right up and looks at Gogol in complete shock and confusion, just as Gogol expected. This makes Gogol giggles and leaves him satisfied.

"I expected no less from you my dear Sigma-kun! How would you rate this wake up call on a scale of 1 to 10~?"

"Why are you in my bedroom?! What are you doing here and why were you so close to me?”

“Aaaaaa! Too many questions at the same! I can’t process them! It was noon when I arrived. I brought you some snacks and extra clothes and I was trying to give them to you. But you were still sleeping! I waited for 3 hours and you're still sleeping! So I decided to be a good co-worker and give you and wake up call. Hey! You still haven’t answered my question, 1 to 10, how many will you rate?”

When Sigma realizes it’s already 3 pm, and if Gogol didn't give him a wake up call, he would still probably be in bed until the sky started to get dark, he kinda gets embarrassed. Sigma replies, murmuring,

”7, just don't get too close next time, then it will be an 8.”

“Eeehhh~?  Why not a 10?”

“I don’t know.”

Maybe it’s because of the fact that they are starting to get close. Forming a caring relationship? Sounds scary to Sigma.

“Well, I’ll just try again tomorrow! Remember, don’t wake up until I call you!”

“You don’t have to, getting here needs a lot of time. You don’t have to waste your time just to wake me up.”

“It’s true that flying here will cost me a lot of time. And that’s exactly why I’m going to live with you starting today!”

“what”

—last night—

“You wanna live with Sigma? Why?”

“Because it’s kinda fun!”

These two friends were having their late-night talk, usually when Dos-kun can’t sleep due to his insomnia.

“You two are getting really close, any reason for that?”

“Reason? It’s of course to gain his trust and to monitor him! Dos-kun you should have guessed it! Or is there any hidden message behind that question?”

“...mm no.”

They both got into silence for a while, before Dos-kun talked again.

“well then, you can take him to Chinatown. I heard they have some really nice roast chestnuts. You two need to get a better understanding of Japan before the plan started anyway.”

“I know, ‘know thyself, know thy enemy.’ Right?”

“mhmm. Just a reminder, don’t get too close to Sigma. You understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Emotional attachment is an obstacle to everything. They both know it.

—back to the casino—

“And that’s why I’m living with you from now on! Let me be your guidance!” Gogol says. Of course, he didn’t say anything he shouldn’t say.

“Umm ok. But where are you going to sleep though? Is it ok if you sleep in a guest room?”

“No! That will make me a guest and not your roommate! Let’s see… I’ll sleep in your room!”

“There’s only one bed.”

“We’ll sleep together!”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“ALRIGHT Alright! fine. I’ll sleep on the sofa and you’ll sleep on the bed.”

“Whaaaaaatt? How can I accept this? You know, you could’ve told me to sleep on the sofa, and I would accept it. You’re just too kind~~!”

” *sigh* As long as you’re happy…”

From this, Gogol notices how self-conscious Sigma is. But that’s no wonder based on how he was treated in these two years.

“How can I make Sigma less self-conscious” He thought to himself. But it’s not something that he should care about, yet he just can’t help it.

He decides to let Sigma gets refreshed first. He pushes Sigma into the bathroom with his new clothes, telling him to relax a bit. Then he sits down and starts to question himself.

“Who’s Sigma to me?”
==============
It's been a while since I made a update. I've got tons of work to do in these two weeks. But I made it out alive👍🏻
Forgive my ugly ass visualizer (drawing). I swear I'm trying to get better😭😭