Disclaimer & Creds

Welcome! This is a brief intro for my new book, Love Between the Lines!

Answers are the only comfortable mysteries.

Recently single and literature-loving Emilie Taylor is tired of living the same old life. She works two jobs just to pay the rent and now that her cheating fiance has moved out, she is lost. So when she receives a plane ticket to Scotland from an anonymous source with an address of where to go, she jumps at the chance for something new. A foreign country, a chance where she can start over.

Upon her arrival in Scotland, she meets Fionn, a handsome bookkeeper who runs the bookstore below the apartment where she is staying, who has also been unlucky in love. While they clash at first, the secrets he hides may just be what Emilie needs to find herself again.

Emilie promises herself that she is only here to take time away from her old life and start fresh. But there is mystery lurking in the air. Who sent her to Scotland? Why did they choose her? Emilie might just have to step out of her comfort zone to find out and maybe, just maybe, have a second chance at love.

---

Firstly, I'd like to credit SayWatt74 for helping me come up with this awesome title and to starisredy for my brand-new beautiful cover and banner.

Other friends to credit:

Silverdawn284
BloodR0se17
Joanita1975

Thank you all for helping me get my ideas started!

Love Between the Lines is a cheesy, wholesome romance/chicklit novella with lovable characters, a slow(ish) burn, and romance tropes out the wazoo! It's meant to be a cute & cozy read, so I hope you enjoy!

This book is inspired by a real-life location called The Open Book located in Wigtown, Scotland. A majority of this story will take place in this region, although I will be renaming the bookstore for fiction purposes. The Open Book is a bookstore which rents out the apartment above the store to guests in exchange for them helping run the store.

Please note: this book contains slightly steamy scenes and mild language; content suitable for ages 16+

Copyright © 2023 Han_Banana21

All rights reserved. All plot concepts are my own. Characters are of my own imagination. I do not own any real-life locations or inspired locations and they are used for purely fictional purposes. This book should not be copied or reproduced in any way. Exclusive to w a t t p a d.

*If this book is found on any other site than the one above, it is there illegally

*If this book is found on any other site than the one above, it is there illegally. Other sites can contain malware and harm your devices.*