Pizza Girl | Human!Baby x Human!Ballora

Sorry for accidentally being plucked from the surface of the earth, high school sucks major balls. I'll try to update more.

When a child is told they're going to some place like Chuck E Cheese or McDonalds, usually their reaction is 'Fuck Yeah!', but considering Lori (Ballora) is 17 years old, it doesn't exactly ignite that spark it once did.

That spark was bright in her little sisters, however. It was the triplets shared birthday, and they decided they wanted to go to some rip-off Chuck E Cheese in their area, being a little place called Freddy Fazbears Pizza. The place in question wasn't bad, it was the mountains of over ecstatic children that was quite the deterrent.

Of course, Lori loved her sisters, so she had to go with them for their 10th birthday.

That and her parents said if she didn't, she was grounded.

Currently she was sitting in the back of her parents van with her sisters, her headphones stuck in her ears playing Marina and The Diamonds. She wasn't to interested in the triplets conversation because more often than not when she tuned into it, it was about some random cartoon or toy line that was popular. Nothing Lori was really interested in.

The sound of her fathers voice was loud enough to catch the bluenettes attention through some Marina vocals; "Alright, kids! We are here. Make sure not to torture the staff to much — we don't need another incident..."

Everyone got out of their van, Lori taking her headphones out and tucking the ear buds in her shirt for when she was inside and zoning back into her own world.

As the family walked, her father continued to ramble on. "You three girls can go play in the arcade or the play place while your mother and I find a seat. Lori, could you order a pizza, some cake and drinks?"

"I want vanilla!"

"No, chocolate is so much better!"

"Cheese cake."

Whoever said that siblings were in sync, needs to find a real family because they can't agree on anything. Lori sighed, a small smile on her face. "How about I get cupcakes?"

They most definitely didn't have cheese cupcakes, but that was a bridge Lori was going to cross later. The triplets agreed on that, and her parents gave her a silent thank you.

As expected, once her mother opened the door, the girls practically zoomed into the building and towards the play area. Mother and father went to find a booth to settle down and relax in.

Guess it's up to Lori to get the food.

The girl wasn't really used to this place, while she was younger there was a different place called Fredbears Family Diner, much simpler.

After some wondering, she found a counter with a girl on it. She had auburn hair pulled back into a low messy bun, covered by a hairnet. She was wearing a bear headband and had a Fazbear's uniform on. Broad shoulders, average height. She sort of looked like a slightly curvy square.

She also looked to be Lori's age.

Lori was frozen for a moment... this girl was absolutely adorable. She sucked in and bit the inside of her cheek, walking up to the counter. "Hello! Uh.. You can buy food here right?"

That was horrible.

The redhead gave her a lopsided smile, "Well, it wouldn't be much a food joint if you couldn't."

"Hah! Yeah, right. That- makes sense." Okay, Jesus Lori take a damn breath. "I'm here with my little sisters and parents, it's their birthday."

The mystery girl — whose name tag read 'DIA' — sort of gave her a look. Her lips sucked into her mouth and she let out a large exhale. "That's awesome, dude."

Well, at least she tried to sound like she cared.

Lori felt a big wave of anxiety wash over her. Why would she say that?! "I-I'm sorry! Um... Can I just get a large pepperoni pizza, vanilla and chocolate flavoured cupcakes and what drink do you have?"

Instead of sounding calm, her voice kept squeaking which gave Dia an amused smile.

"We have a few soft drinks, the Pepsi related kind, apple and orange juice, chocolate and white milk. We also have some lemonade but it's pretty much just more expensive water, so." She carried out the 'o' before biting her bottom lip and raising her eyebrows.

Lori laughed at that, bringing her arms up to hold onto her own elbows. "I'll just take two Pepsis, two orange juice and an apple juice, please."

"Yes, ma'am."

Lori cringed, which Dia noticed. "Sorry, no ma'am to you. What's your name? I need it for the order."

"My name is Lori."

"Nice name, Lori." Dia typed in the order into the cash register and took Loris (technically her parents) credit card to give it a tap on the money gun. "It'll be done in about twenty minutes."

Lori nodded, "Thank you. Guess I got some time to kill." She walked towards the wall and leaned against it.

Surprisingly, Dia followed. No one was in line, so what's it matter?

"Why'd you come up here and not your parents?" She questioned, crossing her arms and leaning against the counter.

"My parents have to make sure my sisters don't set another kids restaurant on fire," she sheepishly said, chuckling. "Or get into a big fight with the staff members."

Dia froze for a moment, before bursting out in laughter. "Some kids did that to our old restaurant! It was fuckin' crazy! Oh- shit no swearing."

Lori laughed this time, quirking up an eyebrow. "If you're going to be a rule breaker, at least do it quietly so you don't get fired."

"Eh, I doubt I'd get fired. Maybe grounded," the redhead shrugged, an unbothered expression. "My dad owns this place, along with his business partner, Henry. My dads the short guy who wears an obscene amount of purple."

Lori looked over at the man described. He looked absolutely NOTHING like the girl in front of her. "I assume you get your mothers looks?"

"I sure do, Nancy Drew," she shrugged. "I don't know where my height came from through, my moms shorter than him."

"You got your lopsided smile from him, I see." Lori said without thinking, her brain was on auto polite apparently. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

The girl chuckled, shaking her head and waving a hand dismissively. "It's alright, man."

There was a comfortable silence between them. It was strange how comfortable it was, they were complete strangers. Although, the silence didn't last very long as Lori's order was finished and set up to the window for Dia to take. She walked up to it, grabbing an extra napkin and scribbling something down on it.

Dia handed the girl the napkin, "Hey, where's your table? I gotta bring your food there."

Lori quickly glanced around and pointing to the table her parents sat at. She nodded and walked off with the goods.

She looked down at the napkin, seeing it had a few things scribbled down onto it.

U cool
(555)678-294
Txt me some time