Chapter 6

Beca's POV

I walk back, discussing the plan with Aubrey. "So, I go back, with your arm around me." I say as she places her arm around me. "Then, I drop a pen, we both lean down, and eyes meet." I say.

"Yep. I did it with one of her old boyfriends. It worked like a charm." She says. We go back, where Amy sees us.

"GUYS! FLAT BUTT IS BACK!" She yells as she hugs me. "Making Chloe jealous I see. Don't worry, I kept a secret from a dingo. I hid its baby." She says. All the other Bella's, including Chloe, came back.

"Hey guys." I say. Aubrey hands me the pen behind my back. "So, you needed my number Aub?" I ask.

"Aub?" Chloe says. I drop the and, and lean down. Aubrey does the same as our eyes meet. "Um, B-Beca. Bumper needed you." She says. I smile at Aubrey and go down to the lake.

"Sup Bump." I say. He looks back and smiles. "You needed me?" I ask.

"Yes. Desperately. I need Amy back. Can you help me make her jealous?" He asks. This would be like a fricken love hexagon.

"Sure thing." I say. Amy comes down as Bumper puts his arm around me.

"GET OFF MY BUMPER!" She screams as she shoves me in the lake. Perfect timing Amy. Now, Aubrey can move it. I pretend to drown.

"Help!" I scream as I go down. My longest record is 3 minutes. I close my eyes and get pulled up. But, it isn't Aubrey. It's Chloe. I act to be limp.

"No, no, no, no, no! You have three months Beca!" Chloe screams. She does mouth to mouth. It felt awesome. "Beca! I'm sorry! I love you Beca!" She screams. I cough up water and sit up. "BECA!" She screams as she hugs me.

"What happened?" I ask. Aubrey gave me a "I told Amy to" look. "All I remember is getting shoved." I say.

"It's fine. At least you're ok." She says. "Look, Bec, I'm really, REALLY sorry for what I did. I should've helped you." She says.

"Chlobird, it's fine." I say.

"Hey! I figured I'd fine you bitches here!" A voice yells. We turn around and see, Dan.

Chloe's POV

I help Beca up and put her behind me. "What the hell do you want Dan." I spit.

"I want you back." He says.

"Too late for that." I say with a laugh.

"Oh really? Unless you're dating someone, then I think you're mine." He laughs as he steps toward me.

"I do! It's-"

"Me!" A voice yells. I hear it from Beca.

"Really? Prove it." He says as he crosses his arms. Without hesitation, Beca kisses me. It felt awesome. "Ok, enough." He says. We just kept kissing. "Ok I get it! I'm outta here!" He yells.

"So, does this mean?"

"Yeah Chlobird. It does." She says to me. She holds my hand, but wait.

"What about Aubrey?" I say.

"Hey Chloe? Remember Al?" Aubrey says. She did the same thing! "You're welcome."

"Chloe, I knew you were sorry. You would never try to hurt me. And I'll always forgive you. As Fat Amy once said, we're Beca and Chloe. Together we're Bloe." She says.

"How bout Bechloe instead." I say.

"As long as I have you." She says as she wraps her arm around me. We walk back and get our stuff on the bus to go back to Barden.