2月9日

« february 9th »

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

"I'm doomed. Just kill me right now." Yena slammed her head on the table, giving her handmaiden, Hana, a shock. The clueless girl just stared at the crown princess, not knowing how to respond to such an exclamation.

"Your highness, I don't think you should be saying that..."

Yena's head shot up from the table. "It's 5 days from his brithday! I haven't gotten anything yet! And I have no idea what to get for him! This is a disaster. I'm doomed." Yena whined and hit her head on the table again.

"Well, I'm sure you can find something he wants... or needs."

"He's the crown prince of Korea. There is nothing he needs... or wants."

"But you managed to get him something for Christmas."

"I knitted a sweater for him. I can't keep knitting sweaters and clothes for him. He'd start making fun of me."

"Any jewellery or... watches? Or... books, maybe? Or.... toys?"

"He has a whole drawer of multiple pieces of jewellery and watches. He has a whole library. And toys? He's 26! How can I give him toys in front of everyone!?"

"Ah... right..."

"Ugh, I must be the worst wife ever." And Yena banged her head on the table for the third time in a row.

"You're seriously going to end up with a concussion." The door clicked open and revealed Heeseung. Hana bowed before excusing herself.

"Whatever."

"What's gotten you all... like this?" Heeseung gestured to everything.

"Well, I haven't gotten your dear best friend a gift. I'm doomed."

"Get him something meaningful?"

"I have no ideas."

"You're his wife. How do you have no idea on what to give him? Especially something that is sentimental?"

"Are you here to help me or just rub it in my face that I am a terrible gift giver."

"A little bit of both."

"Look, Jungwon hasn't even given an inkling on what he wants, or needs, not that I think he needs anything. He has everything he wants and can get anything he wants, anytime, anywhere."

"Why not just knit him something? Or crochet?"

"I have already knitted him something. Wouldn't it be insincere if I gave him another knitted item?"

"No.... you could knit a cat toy. A pair of cat toys that are complementary to each other to signify your everlasting love."

"..."

"..."

"That was cringe."

"Yeah I know."

"I guess that's a thought."

"Or you could get him a new phone."

"Why? What's wrong with his current phone?"

"He dropped it and it fell down the stairs and it's cracked badly. He puts up with it because he has no time to go browse for phones."

"There's online shopping."

"Well, he has no time for that either."

"Okay, I guess I could get him that too. I hope I can make the cat plushies in time."